Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best QB in the AFC North.

Featured Replies

C'mon guys. You know you're dying to use the phrase. Just come out with it already, and stop dancing around it. :D

 

:popcorn:

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bengals really are the softest team. Getting tougher with this draft but they are S-O-F-T.

  • Author
:isurrender:

 

I would like to offer you a third option for your viewing pleasure... :D

  • Author
All else equal, I would still take Carson.

 

Toughest player should be Hines.

 

The article states that several players wanted to vote for Hines, but couldn't for thier dislike of him. :lol:

I would like to offer you a third option for your viewing pleasure... :D

 

:madman::madman: There are so many of you...............it's, well, disturbing.

How is the vote between Flacco and Palmer so close.

 

That's crazy talk.

 

Everyone gets excited about something "new," at least that is what I believe.

  • Author
How is the vote between Flacco and Palmer so close.

 

That's crazy talk.

 

Even I disagree with that one...

As we all have agreed Ben at 1 is pretty much undisputable imo

Lance was talking on the radio today that no Bengals on the toughest player list. Said only two names would even be close to consideration. Whitworth and the rookie safety last year. Forgot his name.

Lance was talking on the radio today that no Bengals on the toughest player list. Said only two names would even be close to consideration. Whitworth and the rookie safety last year. Forgot his name.

 

Are you thinking of Chris Crocker? He is not a rookie, 7 years in the league, but he did light some people up last year and play well. Still wouldn't consider him an extremely tough player, though.

Are you thinking of Chris Crocker? He is not a rookie, 7 years in the league, but he did light some people up last year and play well. Still wouldn't consider him an extremely tough player, though.

 

Yes, thought he was a rookie.

 

I think that is the point. He was one of two names that Lance McAlister could come up with from the Bengals and yet he is not an extremely tough player.

Yes, thought he was a rookie.

 

I think that is the point. He was one of two names that Lance McAlister could come up with from the Bengals and yet he is not an extremely tough player.

 

Yeah, hopefully Maualuga combined with getting Rivers back will improve their toughness, but I know it's not a quick fix.

I'd take Maluga on the tough team for the Bengals and Chad Johnson that dude is so tough!

It's Big Ben and the rest aren't even close. I think that Big Ben would still have been better than Carson without the injury.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.