Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pete Prisco's Top 50 NFL Players

Featured Replies

How does Eli not even get considered? Rivers makes it but Eli isn't even considered? Romo is considered but Eli isn't?

 

I didn't even think about that, but you are exactly right.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would take Fritz over Johnson.

 

Troy Polamalu should be higher.

 

Merriman is better than Ware.

 

Warner is better than Palmer.

 

I would take Eli over Romo.

 

He's definitely got more hype and press. Whether he's actually better is up for debate.

 

Ware has tallied more tackles than Merriman every season. He had more sacks in '07 when both guys were healthy. His career high of 20 (last season) tops Merriman's best (17 in '06). Ware has a better average of sacks per season, 13.4 to 13.2. (Merriman gets the edge per 16 games...14.7-13.4). Ware forces more TO's.

 

Considering that Ware is statistically better in almost every area and he's not coming back from a serious injury, I'll take him.

I've got a question for Steelers fans who think Polamalu should be higher. Who do you think the best defensive player on the team is? Do you think Harrison is better than Polamalu? If you could only have one of them, just for one season, ignoring age, who would you keep?

 

I ask, because I think Polamalu is the best player on the Steelers defense. And, by default, should be rated ahead of Harrison on any list.

  • Author
I've got a question for Steelers fans who think Polamalu should be higher. Who do you think the best defensive player on the team is? Do you think Harrison is better than Polamalu? If you could only have one of them, just for one season, ignoring age, who would you keep?

 

I ask, because I think Polamalu is the best player on the Steelers defense. And, by default, should be rated ahead of Harrison on any list.

 

I do too. Only Ed Reed is ahead of Polamalu in my book in terms of Defensive players

I've got a question for Steelers fans who think Polamalu should be higher. Who do you think the best defensive player on the team is? Do you think Harrison is better than Polamalu? If you could only have one of them, just for one season, ignoring age, who would you keep?

 

I ask, because I think Polamalu is the best player on the Steelers defense. And, by default, should be rated ahead of Harrison on any list.

 

I would put Polamalu ahead of Harrison. If I had to choose one, I would pick Troy without hesitation...

Just curious...to me, that's what stood out more than anything about his ranking. He wasn't even #1 on his team.

I would take Troy as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.