Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 7-on-7 Tonight

Featured Replies

Who are the teams coming to Marshall Stadium tonight? I heard maybe one is Covington Catholic. Anyone know? What time do the festivities start? Thanks.

CovCath is scheduled to be in there.

Cov Cath will be at Trinity tonight.

The couple of players I talked too did not know who else was going to be there.

I have heard Trinity, Cov Cath, Lou Central and Jeffersonville.

What time will this start?

Here I sit in Tunica, Mississippi. Sure wish I could be there. Maybe someone can fill us in tomorrow.

I just drove by Trinity a little while ago and people were still on the field. Hopefully we can get some reports soon.

6 P.M.

 

Thanks. Must not have gone well since the Rock people have nothing to say.

Long road ahead for this group. Much work to be done but come end of the year we will be fine. Look for 3-2 record by mid season losses to both X and the Elder squad you pick the X squad.

How did CovCath look?

 

The couple of emails I have recieved from people who were there,

the CovCath players felt they were the best team on the field last night.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Louisville Central looked very impressive. They played 6 games and outscored all three teams each time. They were really never challenged at all. They scored at will on everyone. They also had some pretty big stops on Defense.

Trinity, Jeff, and CC all played the same defense. Was surprised there was not more from those teams.

the couple of emails I have recieved from people who were there,

the CovCath players felt they were the best team on the field last night.

 

Louisville Central blasted them by 3 or more TD's twice.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.