Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 7 on 7 Tournament

Featured Replies

Central has a long way to go before there ready for the season.

Scroggins and crew will have everyone rolling when it counts.

 

Big difference in 7 on 7 vs. the real deal. I doubt many Central fans are alarmed by this. I know I wouldn't be. It's nice to do well, but I wouldn't worry too much if I didn't.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke Brohm looked solid at QB and TE. Snelling, Lawson and Beach started at LB and played well. Ryan Lohnert played well at WR-TE. should ad some needed depth at both positions. Daylen Hall had around 10 passes thrown his diretion the entire day and picked 3 off and batted 5 away.I guess the 40 time he turned in last week is getting around. Neal looked like a beast at RB. Seems much faster than last year. I know we played New Albany, Lexington Laf. Lex Cath- Fort Campbell but I can't remember who we played in the first game. Overall I was very pleased with the team speed.

 

I been saying all along this group of Tiger's will be hard to handle this year! I assume Buehner got most of the snaps at QB.

  • Author
I been saying all along this group of Tiger's will be hard to handle this year! I assume Buehner got most of the snaps at QB.

 

I would say Buehner got about 70% and Brohm got the other 30%. Lots of speed on the field for X.

Sounds like Coach Mike Glaser has finally recognized the importance of the passing attack. I recall him calling a run on the first play from scrimmage at Male's 7 on 7 tourney several years ago. He despised the idea of participating in 7 on 7 drills.

 

Trinity has taken a different tack regarding 7 on 7 and no longer participates in tournaments. Glad to see the St. X faithful coming back to BluegrassPreps.

Time heals all wounds. :thumb:

I think it was nice the Tigers picked up a few (at least one if not two ) wins within the confines of PJCS.:D

 

These are fun - but agree with the earlier poster about "wait and see" and when the other components are added. "Down in the trenches where they sing the hymns"

Big difference in 7 on 7 vs. the real deal. I doubt many Central fans are alarmed by this. I know I wouldn't be. It's nice to do well, but I wouldn't worry too much if I didn't.

 

:thumb: 7 on 7 is good. But on the other hand it gives people false beliefs.

I think it was nice the Tigers picked up a few (at least one if not two ) wins within the confines of PJCS.:D

 

Nothing like an unnecessary barb from Shelbyville on a thread that hasn't mentioned them at all....:puke:

Nothing like an unnecessary barb from Shelbyville on a thread that hasn't mentioned them at all....:puke:

 

I apologize. Now I feel terrible.

 

Don't know what you mean by "hasn't mentioned them at all"???

 

Earlier (X) posters wanted a run down by position and player with all the details as to how the Tigers swept the field.:cry:

I been saying all along this group of Tiger's will be hard to handle this year! I assume Buehner got most of the snaps at QB.

 

I would say Buehner got about 70% and Brohm got the other 30%. Lots of speed on the field for X.

I, for one, am very concerned about the Xaverian speed......it looks like it will be too much to handle this upcoming season.

X played Male in the middle of the 3 pool play games, not sure if it was Male's #1's or #2's, as they brought two squads. X played their 1st game in PJCS. Couldn't tell who it was they played, but they won easily.

 

St. X played North Hardin in the first game and won by 10 according to the final score sheets

St.Xavier defeated Madisonville in the championship game 25-23.

 

With a minute left, St.Xavier down 7, DB Taylor Jones picked off a pass to put St.X down 4. A bomb from Buehner to Austin Jones gave the tigers a 3 point lead. Madisonville left in shock.

  • Author
I, for one, am very concerned about the Xaverian speed......it looks like it will be too much to handle this upcoming season.

 

You should be fine. I, for one, consider 4.6-4.7 decent speed. Since your guys run around the same time I don't get the concern?:confused:

I, for one, am very concerned about the Xaverian speed......it looks like it will be too much to handle this upcoming season.

 

The St.X backfield wil be loaded with size and speed.

The St.X backfield wil be loaded with size and speed.

 

Sounds like it could very well be the next 'best ever.'

Sounds like it could very well be the next 'best ever.'

 

Be careful what you wish for!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.