Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 7 on 7 Tournament

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside of the two teams in the finals. Can anyone tell us how other team performed today?

  • Author
Outside of the two teams in the finals. Can anyone tell us how other team performed today?

 

Moore was pretty impressive, I think they beat Central. Fort Campbell also looked pretty solid.

Moore was pretty impressive, I think they beat Central. Fort Campbell also looked pretty solid.

 

Yes Fort Campbell looked good. Male #2 team looked pretty good for the bracket they were in as well as warren, Lou- Eastern,I thought Lou-Western would have looked better. Lexington Cat. #2 did not look good they struggled. I never made it over to the main field to see Lexington #1 or Male #1 ect... But I did get to see a lot of good FOOTBALL:ylsuper:

I thought Lou-Western would have looked better.:ylsuper:

 

We only had one day of 7 on 7 practice (Friday) before the tournament. We also had to play three games in a row without any break, still went 2-1.

Do you have any details, Greendandy, on who did what for St. X. today, both offensively and defensively? Did Buehner, Loehnert, and Brohm all get some time at QB? Did Daylen Hall play both ways? Who played WR? Did Snellen, Beach, and Lawson start at LB? How did Neal, Montano, McMurray, and Haden do? Has Sears improved even more at DB this year? Who else did the Tigers play before meeting Madisonville in the finals? I'm just full of questions, and I just can't wait for fall to get here! :ylsuper: :lol: :ylsuper:

Do you have any details, Greendandy, on who did what for St. X. today, both offensively and defensively? Did Buehner, Loehnert, and Brohm all get some time at QB? Did Daylen Hall play both ways? Who played WR? Did Snellen, Beach, and Lawson start at LB? How did Neal, Montano, McMurray, and Haden do? Has Sears improved even more at DB this year? Who else did the Tigers play before meeting Madisonville in the finals? I'm just full of questions, and I just can't wait for fall to get here! :ylsuper: :lol: :ylsuper:
X played Male in the middle of the 3 pool play games, not sure if it was Male's #1's or #2's, as they brought two squads. X played their 1st game in PJCS. Couldn't tell who it was they played, but they won easily.
Moore was pretty impressive, I think they beat Central. Fort Campbell also looked pretty solid.
Central played Western Hills, Madisonville and Fort Knox in pool play, and failed to win a game. Fort Campbell was quite impressive, but E-Town gave them all they could handle. And it looks, at least as far as the 7 on 7 goes, E-Town could possibly have the athletes to push Central this year in that district.

 

Madisonville had some very good athletes as well. Indy Warren Central looked the part, at least warming up, but I didn't get to see them play.

 

I was mildly suprised Seneca wasn't around at the end.

Central played Western Hills, Madisonville and Fort Knox in pool play, and failed to win a game. Fort Campbell was quite impressive, but E-Town gave them all they could handle. And it looks, at least as far as the 7 on 7 goes, E-Town could possibly have the athletes to push Central this year in that district.

 

Madisonville had some very good athletes as well. Indy Warren Central looked the part, at least warming up, but I didn't get to see them play.

 

I was mildly suprised Seneca wasn't around at the end.

 

From what I heard Seneca lost to Fern Creek on a questionable interference call at the end of the game. I know Indy Warren Central went 3-0 in pool play and squeaked by Moore by scoring with a minute left in the game to win 28-23 in the first round of the tournament play.

Central has a long way to go before there ready for the season.

Scroggins and crew will have everyone rolling when it counts.

Central has a long way to go before there ready for the season.

Scroggins and crew will have everyone rolling when it counts.

 

They are struggling on defense, offensively they scored often, they just couldn't stop anyone.

Does anyone know if Breathitt went to this camp and how they looked?

Does anyone know if Breathitt went to this camp and how they looked?
Didn't see them.

Seneca lost to Shelby on a bad call. They did not play creek

  • Author
Do you have any details, Greendandy, on who did what for St. X. today, both offensively and defensively? Did Buehner, Loehnert, and Brohm all get some time at QB? Did Daylen Hall play both ways? Who played WR? Did Snellen, Beach, and Lawson start at LB? How did Neal, Montano, McMurray, and Haden do? Has Sears improved even more at DB this year? Who else did the Tigers play before meeting Madisonville in the finals? I'm just full of questions, and I just can't wait for fall to get here! :ylsuper: :lol: :ylsuper:

 

Luke Brohm looked solid at QB and TE. Snelling, Lawson and Beach started at LB and played well. Ryan Lohnert played well at WR-TE. should ad some needed depth at both positions. Daylen Hall had around 10 passes thrown his diretion the entire day and picked 3 off and batted 5 away.I guess the 40 time he turned in last week is getting around. Neal looked like a beast at RB. Seems much faster than last year. I know we played New Albany, Lexington Laf. Lex Cath- Fort Campbell but I can't remember who we played in the first game. Overall I was very pleased with the team speed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.