June 1, 200917 yr Shut up Saul, you should of played at Georgia. I disagree, look back at that 98 team, he was a solid back up point guard and without him UK would have had to shuffle the roster and made them less effective... Saul Smith didn't have all the talent in the world but he was the type of player that would run through a brick wall if you ordered him to. With that said I disagree with his statment.
June 1, 200917 yr If Saul wants to spout off, that is his right as a former player for UK. With that said, being an assistant coach at a Division 1 school takes a little bit of responsibility. Spouting off on a message board shows some immaturity. I, for one, would not think it is funny or something I would want one of my mentors doing if I were on the team. I would guess Saul is 28-29 years old.
June 1, 200917 yr If Saul wants to spout off, that is his right as a former player for UK. With that said, being an assistant coach at a Division 1 school takes a little bit of responsibility. Spouting off on a message board shows some immaturity. I, for one, would not think it is funny or something I would want one of my mentors doing if I were on the team. I would guess Saul is 28-29 years old. :thumb: He needs to stay away from facebook...
June 1, 200917 yr :thumb: He needs to stay away from facebook... Or at least keep his personal feelings private. By saying what he did, it is direct reelection of his dad and one can only wonder if Tubby shares the same feelings. Edited June 1, 200917 yr by bugatti
June 1, 200917 yr I think Saul was wrong in his response. I do think he is entitled to his opinion like any of us are, whether we agree with him or not. He probably did go about it the wrong way and FaceBook is so public. I think he did a good job of trying to move on from the first statement/post he made. Maybe we all should move on from his statement! Tubby and Coach Cal are friends. Now we all know they go about their business in different manners, but I doubt Tubby has much to say about these violations b/c they have little to do w/Coach Cal in a direct manner. Tubby is to classy for any of us to know what his feelings are on this subject!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.