Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County

Featured Replies

St. Pat must have been paying Coach Hinson really well if he was wearing Armani suits! LOL! He does where nice suits' date=' but I seriously doubt they are Armani![/quote']

 

I am aware of that the same as I have a sense of humor. I think most can relate to what I am saying in a joking way.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you not notice the LOL in my post PRESSROW, which I think means I knew your stab at humor, my post was done tongue in cheek! Come on!

Did you not notice the LOL in my post PRESSROW' date=' which I think means I knew your stab at humor, my post was done tongue in cheek! Come on![/quote']

 

Understood:thumb:

A win-win for both Hinson and Augusta. Jason will be able to stay in the game and also provide for his family and Robin and Augusta will inherit experience on the bench and leadership that will be passed on in developing the Panther program from the ground level up. Kudos to Augusta for stepping up and giving Jason a job. It will be something to see the armani suit on Hinson matched up on the bench in the historic gym at Augusta:thumb:

 

Agreed, 100 percent. Very good decision for Augusta to reach out to Coach Hinson and shore up their future. If and when Robin decides to step away from the position (I say position because anyone that knows him knows he would never step away from that school), they have a terrific "coach in waiting" already in the wings. Joker Phillips has nothing on Jason Hinson!!

Succession planning?

 

Congrats to Coach Hinson for landing on his feet; there in all likelihood was no way that he could have provided for his family on the coaching salary alone.:thumb:

A win-win for both Hinson and Augusta. Jason will be able to stay in the game and also provide for his family and Robin and Augusta will inherit experience on the bench and leadership that will be passed on in developing the Panther program from the ground level up. Kudos to Augusta for stepping up and giving Jason a job. It will be something to see the armani suit on Hinson matched up on the bench in the historic gym at Augusta:thumb:

 

 

So what will he be doing at the school other than coaching?

I am aware of that the same as I have a sense of humor. I think most can relate to what I am saying in a joking way.

 

:thumb:

Agreed, 100 percent. Very good decision for Augusta to reach out to Coach Hinson and shore up their future. If and when Robin decides to step away from the position (I say position because anyone that knows him knows he would never step away from that school), they have a terrific "coach in waiting" already in the wings. Joker Phillips has nothing on Jason Hinson!!

 

Totally agree that Robin will never leave Augusta Schools. Robin is the past, the current face, and the future of Augusta Schools. I admire his passion and dedication to the school, the athletic department, the boys basketball program, all the students, and the community. He is a giving person and has been so since he was a young man. He comes from a tremendous family and I know his dad is looking down on him and smiling with extreme pride! Keep up the great work Coach Kelsch! :thumb:

Succession planning?

 

Congrats to Coach Hinson for landing on his feet; there in all likelihood was no way that he could have provided for his family on the coaching salary alone.:thumb:

 

Coach Hinson doesn't have to worry about money.:thumb:

Coach Hinson doesn't have to worry about money.:thumb:

 

Wish I had that problem

Coach Hinson doesn't have to worry about money.:thumb:

 

WOW that's great to know :laugh:

Coach Hinson doesn't have to worry about money.:thumb:[/quote

 

This is about coaching not money, stay on the subject!!:thumb:

Coach Hinson doesn't have to worry about money.:thumb:[/quote

 

This is about coaching not money, stay on the subject!!:thumb:

 

Augusta got them a great young coaching mind for the future

 

Augusta got them a great young coaching mind for the future

I definitely agree with that! Jason has a bright future. He is willing to learn and wants to succeed badly! Wanting to be successful doesn't seperate Coach Hinson from other coaches, but this young man has a desire, a real deep desire to prove himself and be successful, from what I have seen. That has to bold well for the Augusta basketball program.

 

To have the leadership and experience of Coach Kelsch and the drive and energy of Coach Hinson and the enthusiasm they both have and one would have to think you have a great mix that is bound to equal success.

 

As someone who grew up in that area and has a real fondness for the area, I particularly love the move and wish them both nothing but the very best! :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.