Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of a head scratcher on St. Patrick's part, but just as much or more so on Coach Hinson's part. Thought he would get away from Bracken County and eventually assistant coach or head coach a bigger 10th region school or maybe outside of the 10th region.:idunno:

 

What you mean....Why get away from Bracken County when he lives in Bracken County, Thats the problem here in Bracken No body wants. local People, According to the Crazy 8 Ball, never get excited people, He has to get his ducks in a row,,,

Congrats on Jason Hinson being the new Associate Head Coach at Augusta!!! Best move for him and good move for Augusta too!

 

:dancingpa

 

Are the Coach at Augusta (boys) and the girls coach at Bracken (girls)Brothers,. Just curious ...

You said it!! I feel sorry for the boys at St. Patrick as I was told they took the news very hard. They loved their coach I hope they still play as hard for a new coach as they did for coach Hinson.

 

Have not heard from Tubby cat on this deal. Maybe he had to have some smelling sauce when he heard the news on this one...might have passed out. That 8 ball hardly is ever wrong...

TubbyCAT is on vacation in a remote location according to my sources. I am sure he will have quite a bit to say about this topic and others upon his return.

 

Seems like Coach Kelsch is planning for the future, as AD and Head Coach. I know his son Tanner is going to be a freshman at AHS this up coming year. Maybe he stays at the helm til his son graduates and then hands the reigns over to Coach Hinson.

Would this have anything to do with funding at St. Patrick? Either way this in an excellent hire for Augusta!

TubbyCAT is on vacation in a remote location according to my sources. I am sure he will have quite a bit to say about this topic and others upon his return.

 

Seems like Coach Kelsch is planning for the future, as AD and Head Coach. I know his son Tanner is going to be a freshman at AHS this up coming year. Maybe he stays at the helm til his son graduates and then hands the reigns over to Coach Hinson.

I thought he was in a remote location , Just really didint know. Must not even have Internet, hard to believe there is such a remote place these days

Oh, he has internet, but Mrs. TubbyCAT has banned the usage I am thinking, haha!

I like what seems to be a well thought out plan by Coach Robin Kelsch!

 

Coach Hinson is a passionate, young, fiery coach where Coach Kelsch is a bit more laid back and reserve. I think this could be a possible match made in heaven of two talented coaches. They can feed off of each other very well, what one lacks the other has and vice-versa.

 

I also look forward to TubbyCAT's take on this and the Bracken County news. His posts are always entertaining and informing.

St. Pat got rid of Jason Hinson's teaching position and from what I have been told they really didn’t try and keep him. From what I was told this was a very tough decision for Hinson to make, still, but he had to put his family first! Poor management by the uppers at Saint Patrick School. Jason joins his good friend, Robin Kelsch, and it should be something to see two completely different styles matching up!

Are the Coach at Augusta (boys) and the girls coach at Bracken (girls)Brothers,. Just curious ...

 

Yes wondering the same thing, why this position wasn't offered to him first. When Bracken was hiring all of Augusta was for PK getting it.:confused:

I seriously doubt Coach Kelsch wants to give up a head coaching position just a couple of years after he takes over a program to be an assistant, even under his brother at his alma mater.

 

However, they are brothers, very close brothers!

Congrats Coach Hinson, bearfacts and his crazy 8 ball was right more changes in the 10th region!! What was St. Pat thinking?

 

St Pat didn't have anything to do with him leaving the coaching job, they only cut his job in the school from what I understand. It was his decision to resign his coaching position. If he is also receiving a job at Augusta School with the coaching position, then I would say this is a good move. If not, then I can't understand why you would leave a head coaching position to be and assistant coach at an equally small school.

St. Pat got rid of Jason Hinson's teaching position and from what I have been told they really didn’t try and keep him. From what I was told this was a very tough decision for Hinson to make, still, but he had to put his family first! Poor management by the uppers at Saint Patrick School. Jason joins his good friend, Robin Kelsch, and it should be something to see two completely different styles matching up!

 

A win-win for both Hinson and Augusta. Jason will be able to stay in the game and also provide for his family and Robin and Augusta will inherit experience on the bench and leadership that will be passed on in developing the Panther program from the ground level up. Kudos to Augusta for stepping up and giving Jason a job. It will be something to see the armani suit on Hinson matched up on the bench in the historic gym at Augusta:thumb:

St. Pat must have been paying Coach Hinson really well if he was wearing Armani suits! LOL! He does where nice suits, but I seriously doubt they are Armani!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.