18. Daviess County

Grayson County

20. Elizabethtown

21. Madison Central

22. DuPont Manual

23. Bourbon County

24. Greenup County

25. Owensboro Catholic

I finally saw Bourbon County yesterday and they are 23-2 which is an outstanding record, but Pendleton County helped them out early with some poor defense and spotted them an early 7-0 lead and lost 8-0. Looking at Bourbon County's schedule I am still not convinced that they are a top 25 team.

Harrison beats Bullitt East and drops out of the poll. They might as well do away with this poll.

Untill they get more Coaches voting or get some media people involved, it is a wast of time. They only had 28 Coaches from the State vote this week.

I finally saw Bourbon County yesterday and they are 23-2 which is an outstanding record, but Pendleton County helped them out early with some poor defense and spotted them an early 7-0 lead and lost 8-0. Looking at Bourbon County's schedule I am still not convinced that they are a top 25 team.

I agree with Hilltopper, Bourbon may be a good team but thier schedule is weak to say the least. Anderson County fell out of the top 25 is hard to believe as well. In the last couple of weeks they have beaten Dunbar, Franklin, and a 20 win Danville team. Thier only loss was at Mercer on a walk off Homerun. I don't understand why they fell out. :confused:

I agree with Hilltopper, Bourbon may be a good team but thier schedule is weak to say the least. Anderson County fell out of the top 25 is hard to believe as well. In the last couple of weeks they have beaten Dunbar, Franklin, and a 20 win Danville team. Thier only loss was at Mercer on a walk off Homerun. I don't understand why they fell out. :confused:
I agree with you on Anderson County. They have a very good team. Definately should be in the mix.

Greenup County beats Henry Clay and HC is still 12 and Greenup (19 game win streak) is 24? No respect.

Besides Henry Clay who have they beaten during that 19 game win streak that any of the other teams above them couldnt beat. Dont get me wrong, Greenup has a good solid program with good coaching and good kids, but just no competetion in the 16th, this season. I know they won some games in the LIT, but against some sub par competetion. Greenup should be about 17-20 but no higher at this point.