Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Numbers Game with schollys

Featured Replies

Would Hood be eligible for an academic scholarship, or another form of financial aid a la Marquis Estill? I know he played at least one year and maybe two without an athletic scholarship.

 

He may be, but hes for sure coming on a basketball scholly and this is coming straight from the family itself. The Hood's mentioned Jon had over 30 full rides on the table, and just the thought of him going to his home school as a walk on or anything other than a scholarship player would be a slight slap in the face.

He may be, but hes for sure coming on a basketball scholly and this is coming straight from the family itself. The Hood's mentioned Jon had over 30 full rides on the table, and just the thought of him going to his home school as a walk on or anything other than a scholarship player would be a slight slap in the face.

 

Yes, I'm sure it would, but being an instate student he would be eligible for a discount or other considerations and as long as he wouldn't have to pay for school and still be on the team I don't see the big deal. Athletic or academic, a free ride is a free ride. And he would be helping the team in the long run.

One way or the other, it will work out. There will probably be some announcements next week since the semester ends today.

Yes, I'm sure it would, but being an instate student he would be eligible for a discount or other considerations and as long as he wouldn't have to pay for school and still be on the team I don't see the big deal. Athletic or academic, a free ride is a free ride. And he would be helping the team in the long run.

 

Oh believe me I understand, and It wouldn't hurt me one bit for it to play out the way you have outlined it. My statement was just made based on an article that I read pretty much discussing the same things you have talked about and what I mentioned in my first post was the response.

:thumb:

Oh believe me I understand, and It wouldn't hurt me one bit for it to play out the way you have outlined it. My statement was just made based on an article that I read pretty much discussing the same things you have talked about and what I mentioned in my first post was the response.

Dodson will be a sophomore

The only guys imo who could leave are Liggins, Harrellson, Stewart, and after hearing from Pilgrim himself, the thought of him leaving hasn't even crossed his mind once.

I hope Liggins dont leave, I think he could be great in this offense

I hope Liggins dont leave, I think he could be great in this offense

 

If the Cats get Wall I don't think Liggins will get too many minutes playing behind Wall, Bledsoe and Galloway.

Will be interesting to see who stays and who goes. I really feel for those that will be asked to go.

I like what Coach Cal has done so far, I am sure he will make the right decisions. I have my favorite returning players but he is the coach so I will support his choices of who stays and who goes. So far he has done pretty well at getting position upgrades. Wouldn't you agree?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.