Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ninth Region

Featured Replies

Does anybody know where Regionals will be held this year? Last year they were at Florence Freedom, but I heard a rumor that they were getting a new field. Does anybody know what's going on?

Champion Window is indeed getting a new turf field, and if you haven't played on turf yet, your players are in for a big surprise. From what I am told all is great and the new field will in ready in plenty of time for the regional games.

Champion Window is indeed getting a new turf field, and if you haven't played on turf yet, your players are in for a big surprise. From what I am told all is great and the new field will in ready in plenty of time for the regional games.

 

What type of surprise exactly?

Edited by ft bronc
spelling

deleted

Edited by ft bronc
accidental duplication

:lol:

What type of surprise exactly?

 

I wouldn't what to spoil it for them. :lol:

I thought both the 9th and 10th regional tournaments were at NKU this year?

 

 

Basketball yes, Baseball no.

Basketball yes, Baseball no.

 

Ah. That must have been what I was thinking about. Well hopefully Champion Window stadium will be ready in the next couple of weeks.

 

Regardless of where they play, look for Catholic to be hungry after last year!!

I thought both the 9th and 10th regional tournaments were at NKU this year?

 

Theoldguy is right. The ninth region is at Champion Window the tenth is at Covington Scott I believe.

It does seem silly that a kid is going to have to buy a new pair of cleats for what could be only one game.

 

I wonder how far in advance the 9th region schools were notified of this?

The field will be ready at Champion Window Field.

 

And the schools were told either right before or around the start of the season, I believe.

The field will be ready at Champion Window Field.

 

And the schools were told either right before or around the start of the season, I believe.

 

That is incorrect. They were told last week.

The entire field is turf, except the pitcher's mound. The boys should be fine just wearing gym shoes, except possibly the pitcher. However, the short notice is pretty bad, considering FF knew for months that metal spikes could not be worn.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.