John Riek (UC or MISS ST???)

NKYBOY1487

There seems to be a lot of confusion from Cincinnati fans - this is to clarify…Riek signed a Letter of Intent in 2008, but then attended prep school, which releases him from the contract. He is cleanly on the market, and seems to have committed to Mississippi State. He has been confirmed as having been on campus at MSU this past weekend.

http://sechoopsgoodbaddirty.wordpress.com/2009/05/03/mississippi-state-adds-john-riek/

A lot is up with Riek, but if he can get cleared and if it is true he ends up at MSU, then the Bulldogs will be tough inside next year.

So he will be able to play next season for MSU?

There seems to be a lot of confusion from Cincinnati fans - this is to clarify…Riek signed a Letter of Intent in 2008, but then attended prep school, which releases him from the contract. He is cleanly on the market, and seems to have committed to Mississippi State. He has been confirmed as having been on campus at MSU this past weekend.

http://sechoopsgoodbaddirty.wordpress.com/2009/05/03/mississippi-state-adds-john-riek/

100% false. UC has a signed LOI from Riek dated April 15th 2009. All he signed last year was scholarship papers...

I understand that this is likely just a rumor going around because apparently the guy from Fox got his information from people posting false information on other blogs, but if Reik has already signed his LOI, how did this rumor even surface?

Paging GT....

I understand that this is likely just a rumor going around because apparently the guy from Fox got his information from people posting false information on other blogs, but if Reik has already signed his LOI, how did this rumor even surface?

Paging GT....

I'm trying to figure that out myself...