Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Riek (UC or MISS ST???)

Featured Replies

Anyone know the story here? KSR is reporting he has signed with Miss St. I thought he had given UC a committment twice. Once last fall and once again this recruiting season. ????

I think the question on Riek is will he ever be eligible? Can he make it through the clearinghouse?

Edited by 10 Time Champ

A lot is up with Riek, but if he can get cleared and if it is true he ends up at MSU, then the Bulldogs will be tough inside next year.

There seems to be a lot of confusion from Cincinnati fans - this is to clarify…Riek signed a Letter of Intent in 2008, but then attended prep school, which releases him from the contract. He is cleanly on the market, and seems to have committed to Mississippi State. He has been confirmed as having been on campus at MSU this past weekend.

 

http://sechoopsgoodbaddirty.wordpress.com/2009/05/03/mississippi-state-adds-john-riek/

A lot is up with Riek, but if he can get cleared and if it is true he ends up at MSU, then the Bulldogs will be tough inside next year.

 

So he will be able to play next season for MSU?

There seems to be a lot of confusion from Cincinnati fans - this is to clarify…Riek signed a Letter of Intent in 2008, but then attended prep school, which releases him from the contract. He is cleanly on the market, and seems to have committed to Mississippi State. He has been confirmed as having been on campus at MSU this past weekend.

 

http://sechoopsgoodbaddirty.wordpress.com/2009/05/03/mississippi-state-adds-john-riek/

100% false. UC has a signed LOI from Riek dated April 15th 2009. All he signed last year was scholarship papers...

100% false. UC has a signed LOI from Riek dated April 15th 2009. All he signed last year was scholarship papers...

 

So, then he wouldn't be able to go to State, correct?

So, then he wouldn't be able to go to State, correct?

That would seem to be the logical assumption. Who knows at this point...

100% false. UC has a signed LOI from Riek dated April 15th 2009. All he signed last year was scholarship papers...

 

I know that...I was just posting what that site had reported.

I know that...I was just posting what that site had reported.

And I was just posting that the site was wrong... :D

  • Author

This seams to be false so far. Miss St is not reporting any new signings.

And I was just posting that the site was wrong... :D

 

:thumb:

This seams to be false so far. Miss St is not reporting any new signings.

 

He hasn't signed, he committed. I believe there is a difference.

I understand that this is likely just a rumor going around because apparently the guy from Fox got his information from people posting false information on other blogs, but if Reik has already signed his LOI, how did this rumor even surface?

 

Paging GT....

I understand that this is likely just a rumor going around because apparently the guy from Fox got his information from people posting false information on other blogs, but if Reik has already signed his LOI, how did this rumor even surface?

 

Paging GT....

I'm trying to figure that out myself...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.