Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County 2009/2010

Featured Replies

Oui

 

If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter!

If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter!

Like I said, you are welcome to drink from my cup anytime.:thumb:

When did any coach tell the two football players to quit playing football? That's a statement I'd love to see backed up with facts. The two boys who quit football--I've heard from their mouths didn't want to play anymore and it had nothing to do with coaches advising them to focus on basketball...

 

however, I feel if a student athlete wants to compete at both sports, he/she should be encouraged by both teams coaches.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

What two kids quit football? How many players does the football team have out this year?

Unless someone comes in and cleans house, the only players on the floor will be 5 little Davey Wooten clones. Unfortunately, a Davey Wooten clone will not be able to win in this district.

 

Boyd has already told their basketball players that if you want to play basketball, you will quit football. Some listened and quit, including the only double digit player that was left from last years team.

 

The Boyd County Lions have literally "left the jungle". :idunno:

 

 

 

If they had one Davey Wooten on the floor now they would be better than they are right now. The guy was pretty good.

Unless someone comes in and cleans house, the only players on the floor will be 5 little Davey Wooten clones. Unfortunately, a Davey Wooten clone will not be able to win in this district.

 

Boyd has already told their basketball players that if you want to play basketball, you will quit football. Some listened and quit, including the only double digit player that was left from last years team.

 

The Boyd County Lions have literally "left the jungle". :idunno:

 

I have no idea if this is true or not. However, I couldn't disagree with this philosophy more.

Like I said, you are welcome to drink from my cup anytime.:thumb:

 

:laugh::laugh:

Thanks for changing the dates.

:lol: Just living in reality, instead of some peoples dream world. I played for the Lions back in the day, and just cant understand why some people cant understand that there is a problem. There is not a single person in Boyd Co that would like to see Boyd winning the District again more than me, but I am also smart enough to know what I see.

 

Anyone know how they have looked in Summer camp? Anyone stepping up?

 

Oh I agree with you, there is a problem with the whole sports program! at BC.

Like I said, you are welcome to drink from my cup anytime.:thumb:

 

That will shut them up.:ylsuper:

 

Boyd Co has a low number of athletes. Coaching isn't the issue here and 5 Kyle Macys would win the 64th district.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.