Whitaker out at Powell County

Cosmos

Are there any quality assistants to take over at Powell or will they look outside the staff?

I would think they will have to look outside. I dont think they will hire any of the the staff on now. Good assistants but not ready for that level yet. Just my opinion.

I agreed with you. I am sure he is getting a sweet deal. The super there runs that place anyway she sees fit. Its funny that they are bringing in Whitaker and his wife, when they are getting rid of so many teachers and have been over staffed and over budget for so long.

And Laurel County is catching a lot of grief for not creating these sweetheart deals for coaches.

Are there any quality assistants to take over at Powell or will they look outside the staff?

I would think that they would have to look outside as well. They are going to have to find a coach that is dedicated to staying and building a program. Whitaker had them on the right track, but consistency is what they need the most.

It makes all the sense in the world too me. Letcher Central is one of the best jobs in Eastern KY. One of the nicest facilities in the state, support, great people in Whitesburg etc. Congrats on the move.

It makes all the sense in the world too me. Letcher Central is one of the best jobs in Eastern KY. One of the nicest facilities in the state, support, great people in Whitesburg etc. Congrats on the move.

Unless, you get on the wrong side of the super. Then you will be gone faster than you can say sorry!