Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darnell Dodson...

Featured Replies

Dodson will be the next Kentucky Wildcat like I posted in the other thread.

 

KSR is now reporting it will happen tomorrow.

Where could I get a player profile...

Another JUCO? :scared::isurrender:

I don't like this, we really need to get a PG for next year before worrying about other positions. Thats a glaring weakspot for our team right now and I'd feel better if we addressed that first. I know you say you are confident in you thinking that Wall will end up as a Wildcat next year but I still have my doubts. I'd just like to put my worries to rest and sign a PG so I can feel better about it all. I'm still wondering who is going to give up their scholarships to make room for players that could possibly come to UK like Dodson, Wall, Bledsoe, etc....

ESPN rates him a 95 - here is their definition:

 

90-100: Immediate Impact ProspectPlayer demonstrates rare abilities and has the potential to start as a freshman for a national, top-25 program.

ESPN rates him a 95 - here is their definition:

 

90-100: Immediate Impact ProspectPlayer demonstrates rare abilities and has the potential to start as a freshman for a national, top-25 program.

 

As a freshman? Is that a misprint?

  • Author
I don't like this, we really need to get a PG for next year before worrying about other positions. Thats a glaring weakspot for our team right now and I'd feel better if we addressed that first. I know you say you are confident in you thinking that Wall will end up as a Wildcat next year but I still have my doubts. I'd just like to put my worries to rest and sign a PG so I can feel better about it all. I'm still wondering who is going to give up their scholarships to make room for players that could possibly come to UK like Dodson, Wall, Bledsoe, etc....

 

I understand your worries. Dodson is a player that Cal just couldn't pass on. Kentucky will be okay. They will get Wall, and if for some unseeable circumstance happens, Bledsoe along with the current roster can suffice.

 

Remember, a point guard in Cal's offense has to be able to drive, something that are both specialties of Galloway and Liggins. I would love Wall and think we will get him, but if not, Galloway and Liggins will be just fine.

I don't like this, we really need to get a PG for next year before worrying about other positions. Thats a glaring weakspot for our team right now and I'd feel better if we addressed that first. I know you say you are confident in you thinking that Wall will end up as a Wildcat next year but I still have my doubts. I'd just like to put my worries to rest and sign a PG so I can feel better about it all. I'm still wondering who is going to give up their scholarships to make room for players that could possibly come to UK like Dodson, Wall, Bledsoe, etc....

 

I believe UK was going after Henry and Wall. This to me is just a replacement for Henry not coming. Nothing to do with getting a PG.

  • Author
As a freshman? Is that a misprint?

 

That's the general description for someone rated in that category. Not necessarily Dodson.

That's the general description for someone rated in that category. Not necessarily Dodson.

 

:thumb:

As a freshman? Is that a misprint?

 

No, but it's probably two years old. I'm sure his game has improved from then.

No, but it's probably two years old. I'm sure his game has improved from then.

 

That's just the description of what the ratings mean.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.