Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue 2009/2010

Featured Replies

I've heard the coach has been determined.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there ever been much talk into combining Newport, Bellevue and Dayton into a North Campbell High School?

Beau is now Bellevues head coach.

Not really. As far as the combining is concerned. You could through the Grove in on that too......

Not really. As far as the combining is concerned. You could through the Grove in on that too......

 

Agreed on the Grove. I was going to lump them into a hypothetical South Campbell. They really could go either way. Not to hijack the thread, but with each superintendent making over 100K, I am shocked how these smaller schools can survive.

 

As for Beau, I hope it is true he got it. He has a lot of enthusiasm and can relate to the kids. I sure hope they will give him a chance.

Yeah the salary of the two (Newport and Bellevue) is amazing!!!!! Yes Beau is a guy who may stay for awhile.

I say start posting Help Wanted signs around Bellevue for the job. People does it matter they cant win anyway and I not making fun they cant beat to many teams , Its not like they are going to Rupp anytime soon . I think they do put about 50 people in the stands .

 

 

I could be completely wrong, but I thought the initial post said "Please, be constructive." From your two posts, you have been everything but constructive. The kids work hard and it is unfair to say what you have been saying. I wish them the best of luck in the upcoming season!

Beau is the new coach. He's going to be a really good coach and the kids love him.

Beau is the new coach. He's going to be a really good coach and the kids love him.

 

Heard that this morning. He was at the All "A" meeting and introduced himself as the new coach!!

Heard that this morning. He was at the All "A" meeting and introduced himself as the new coach!!

 

has the all a been set?

has the all a been set?

 

The draw has been completed. I have some of the games but not all.

 

Dayton gets a bye and will face the winner of St. Henry/Newport, Villa takes on NCC. That's all I have right now. I'm trying to get the entire bracket. I'll post when I get it.

I believe Beechwood and Dayton are on the same side as Newport and St. Henry. HC would play the winner of Villa/NewCath. Bellevue is also on NewCath's side, and I think Heritage is also.

I've asked the All "A" folks for the brackets. Should have in a day or so.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.