Florida 2009-2010

The Big Apple

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he wishes, UK offered him AGAIN and he still turned it down.

I don't know about that. The thread about Cal's new house says he looked at the house several weeks ago. Unless Cal has suddenly became interested in the real estate business I would think he's known he had this job for a while. :idunno:

I think we can as UK fans be rest assured that with the hiring of Calipari, we no longer have to hear about the grumblings of Billy D. at UK. Because he would've been at UK for over 15 years before Cal even thinks about going anywhere (NBA) and I don't think Cal will go anywhere for the rest of his career to be perfectly honest. He finishes his career at UK in about 20 years IMO. Billy D. is a memory and an enemy from here on out.

I think we can as UK fans be rest assured that with the hiring of Calipari, we no longer have to hear about the grumblings of Billy D. at UK. Because he would've been at UK for over 15 years before Cal even thinks about going anywhere (NBA) and I don't think Cal will go anywhere for the rest of his career to be perfectly honest. He finishes his career at UK in about 20 years IMO. Billy D. is a memory and an enemy from here on out.

Like I said, he's happy in Gatorville!!!

And obviously it was the wrong option!!!:lol::lol::lol:

That can not be proven. He was shoved out the door way too soon IMO. But it seems SO FAR, that the right succeeder was named! :lol::dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Edited by The Big Apple
spelling

That can not be proven. He was shoved out the door way too soon IMO. But it seems SO FAR, that the right suceeder was named! :lol::dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I can't disagree with you on that, IMO, I think they should have gave BCG one more year.