April 17, 200917 yr He can keep on a wishing.:jump: I don't think he wishes, UK offered him AGAIN and he still turned it down.
April 17, 200917 yr I don't think he wishes, UK offered him AGAIN and he still turned it down. Umm, yeah, thanks for the heads up. Just havin a lil fun is all. And for the record, he will someday wish he hadn't, just my opinion.
April 17, 200917 yr I don't think he wishes, UK offered him AGAIN and he still turned it down. I don't know about that. The thread about Cal's new house says he looked at the house several weeks ago. Unless Cal has suddenly became interested in the real estate business I would think he's known he had this job for a while. :idunno:
April 17, 200917 yr Appearently he's happy at Florida or he would be in Lexington right? Yes. I was saying I would be happy to try and be happy with that kind of cash.. BD already did what made HIM happy. Just a little sarcasm.:ohbrother:
April 17, 200917 yr Billy D. has had 2 players De-commit in the past month. Anyone know what is up with that? If Calathes doesn't come back, Billy will be wishing he took the Kentucky job!:walk: Any thoughts? Billy D who? Florida Who?
April 17, 200917 yr I think we can as UK fans be rest assured that with the hiring of Calipari, we no longer have to hear about the grumblings of Billy D. at UK. Because he would've been at UK for over 15 years before Cal even thinks about going anywhere (NBA) and I don't think Cal will go anywhere for the rest of his career to be perfectly honest. He finishes his career at UK in about 20 years IMO. Billy D. is a memory and an enemy from here on out.
April 17, 200917 yr I think we can as UK fans be rest assured that with the hiring of Calipari, we no longer have to hear about the grumblings of Billy D. at UK. Because he would've been at UK for over 15 years before Cal even thinks about going anywhere (NBA) and I don't think Cal will go anywhere for the rest of his career to be perfectly honest. He finishes his career at UK in about 20 years IMO. Billy D. is a memory and an enemy from here on out. Like I said, he's happy in Gatorville!!!
April 17, 200917 yr Author I don't think he wishes, UK offered him AGAIN and he still turned it down. Either time no official offer was made, Just Speculation!:thumb:
April 17, 200917 yr Either time no official offer was made, Just Speculation!:thumb: It was enough to get a very serious rumor going wasn't it?
April 17, 200917 yr Author It was enough to get a very serious rumor going wasn't it? He was never even going to be asked! I know that Calipari was the 1st choice this time around!
April 17, 200917 yr He was never even going to be asked! I know that Calipari was the 1st choice this time around! Can you explain the first time go around?
April 17, 200917 yr Author Can you explain the first time go around? Remember he accepted the Magic head coaching position! He chose them over talking to Kentucky! According to Barnhart, Billy Clyde was "3rd option".
April 17, 200917 yr Remember he accepted the Magic head coaching position! He chose them over talking to Kentucky! According to Barnhart, Billy Clyde was "3rd option". And obviously it was the wrong option!!!:lol::lol::lol:
April 17, 200917 yr Author And obviously it was the wrong option!!!:lol::lol::lol: That can not be proven. He was shoved out the door way too soon IMO. But it seems SO FAR, that the right succeeder was named! :lol::dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa Edited April 17, 200917 yr by The Big Apple spelling
April 17, 200917 yr That can not be proven. He was shoved out the door way too soon IMO. But it seems SO FAR, that the right suceeder was named! :lol::dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa I can't disagree with you on that, IMO, I think they should have gave BCG one more year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.