Florida 2009-2010

The Big Apple

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He should have cashed in while he was hot...

JMO

Coming from a Florida fan, IMO I think he made the right choice by staying at Florida and being close to his family, However it's not everyday you get offered X amount Million dollars to coach at the Nations winningest program.

Coming from a Florida fan, IMO I think he made the right choice by staying at Florida and being close to his family, However it's not everyday you get offered X amount Million dollars to coach at the Nations winningest program.

He was already the nations Highest paid coach. But he could of topped that off with another million or so..

Actually, I was thinking more about him backing out of his agreement with Orlando to coach in the NBA. Not Kentucky.

Thank God he's a family man.