Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 2009-2010

Featured Replies

Billy D. has had 2 players De-commit in the past month. Anyone know what is up with that? If Calathes doesn't come back, Billy will be wishing he took the Kentucky job!:walk: Any thoughts?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should have cashed in while he was hot...

 

JMO

He should have cashed in while he was hot...

 

JMO

 

Coming from a Florida fan, IMO I think he made the right choice by staying at Florida and being close to his family, However it's not everyday you get offered X amount Million dollars to coach at the Nations winningest program.

  • Author
Coming from a Florida fan, IMO I think he made the right choice by staying at Florida and being close to his family, However it's not everyday you get offered X amount Million dollars to coach at the Nations winningest program.

 

He was already the nations Highest paid coach. But he could of topped that off with another million or so..

He was already the nations Highest paid coach. But he could of topped that off with another million or so..

 

And possibly another National Title or 2!

Coming from a Florida fan, IMO I think he made the right choice by staying at Florida and being close to his family, However it's not everyday you get offered X amount Million dollars to coach at the Nations winningest program.

 

Actually, I was thinking more about him backing out of his agreement with Orlando to coach in the NBA. Not Kentucky.

  • Author
Actually, I was thinking more about him backing out of his agreement with Orlando to coach in the NBA. Not Kentucky.

 

I agree with you:thumb::thumb:

I agree with you:thumb::thumb:

 

Well what's done is done, he chose Florida and UK chose Calipari, and we'll see what happends when they square off against each other.

Money doesn't buy happiness.

Money doesn't buy happiness.

 

It makes for a good down payment....:notworthy:

Coming from a Florida fan, IMO I think he made the right choice by staying at Florida and being close to his family, However it's not everyday you get offered X amount Million dollars to coach at the Nations winningest program.

 

Thank God he's a family man.

It makes for a good down payment....:notworthy:

 

:thumb: I'd like to find out if it would make me happy or not.

I'm willing to try, too. I'll bet it would make the sadness not so, well, sad.....

I'm willing to try, too. I'll bet it would make the sadness not so, well, sad.....

 

Appearently he's happy at Florida or he would be in Lexington right?

Billy D. has had 2 players De-commit in the past month. Anyone know what is up with that? If Calathes doesn't come back, Billy will be wishing he took the Kentucky job!:walk: Any thoughts?

 

 

He can keep on a wishing.:jump:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.