Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does the 09' UNC team rank?

Featured Replies

I really think this is more of a case of people just thinking of the now, and what they remember most recently. You are right 5wide they are very similar players, both very quick, strong, and could get to the whole any time they wanted. The difference for me is that even though Lawson got better at shooting through his career, Felton was still a better shooter than Lawson, and Felton was able to do the other things as well. If Felton was the most recent one playing in college, I think you all would be saying Felton as well. Lawson had an unbelievable tournament, so that just makes him stand out more right now.

 

No. I'm pretty sure I think Lawson is the better player. To each their own...

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The four best teams that I have seen:

 

1990 - UNLV

1996 - Kentucky

2001 - Duke

2009 - UNC

 

I like the Laettner teams better. JMO

No. I'm pretty sure I think Lawson is the better player. To each their own...

 

:thumb:

The best teams I have actually watched.

 

2005 North Carolina

1996 Kentucky

2004 UConn

2003 Syracuse

2009 North Carolina

2003 'Cuse, 2004 UConn, and 2005 UNC aren't close to the other 2, nor do they beat a bunch of others.

Top 5 since 1990 (in no paticular order):

 

1992-Duke

1996-Kentucky

1990-UNLV

2005 UNC

2001-Duke

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.