Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sean Miller To Arizona?

Featured Replies

What about Mark Turgeon from A&M? Or (gasp) Billy Clyde Gillispie-ok the last one was just in jest.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Before it happened, I didn't think he would go.

 

But with what I have heard in the past hour or two, things are looking likely.

 

I'll have to stick with my sources here. He might leave, but it's far from likely right now...

I wouldn't be surprised if he took it.

 

But I think he will be back at Xavier.

 

I would say 60-40 he is at Xavier next season.

 

Wow! Way to go out on a limb!

The AD said they would match what Arz offers..

 

He has said they will have a "counter." He did not say anything about matching as far as I can see/hear.

You said that that was the only job he would leave X for. Well that and one unnamed job, which everyone would assume is UConn....

 

You still looking for my quotes?

Wow! Way to go out on a limb!

 

It's a business that you shouldn't go out on a limb on.

 

So I don't see your point.

It's a business that you shouldn't go out on a limb on.

 

So I don't see your point.

 

Sorry...Didn't know you were "in the business." Seemed like you just post your thoughts.

 

Just jokin around with ya though... that happens on here every now and then.:thumb:

Xavier is now what Tulsa was about 10 years ago... a very good program that coaches come in, do a good job and move on up the ladder.

I'm hearing it will be a 5 year/$13m deal...

 

Highest paid coach in UA history, if he accepts.

 

7/$15M was the report I read.

Xavier is now what Tulsa was about 10 years ago... a very good program that coaches come in, do a good job and move on up the ladder.

 

Not close from a program perspective. Not even in the same ballpark.

 

The only similarity is coaches moving on.

I'm just going from memory, but didn't Tubby Smith and Bill Self get their starts at Tulsa?

I'm just going from memory, but didn't Tubby Smith and Bill Self get their starts at Tulsa?

 

Tubby, yes.

Self, no. His first HC gig was at Oral Roberts.

As a UC fan I'd love to see him go :D

 

In all seriousness, he's one heck of a coach and a very classy guy. He'll be sucessful wherever he is next year.

7/$15M was the report I read.

 

I read that somewhere, but I talked to someone who said that the Arizona AD doesn't extend contracts for over 5 years. Not sure if that's true, but just what I heard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.