Calipari on 'Rome is burning'

The Big Apple

That Jim/Chris Everett snip is the best/funniest thing I have seen. Both guys painted into a cornor and both making good on it. You gotta respect Rome for calling him Chris a third time and Jim for putting the smackdown on him.

Although Rome looking more like the girl in that one, not even fighting back....

If you contrast Cal's appearance on the Rome show with BCG's last year, you can really see the difference in the "people skills" problem that has been talked about.

Cal's a family man which could of also played a factor between him and BGC.

Now don't get me wrong, BCG is a very good person who cared about each and every person not only on his basketball team, but in the town of Lexington, and State of Kentucky...
We'll leave it at this: He is a good basketball coach but not a personable person.:lol:

I lost respect for Jim Rome when he blasted Charles White's (heisman winner) 12 year old son for dropping a flyball, costing his team a chance to win the Little League World Series.

That doesn't surprise me from the pathetic lump of flesh & bones. I hope that if he has a son in the same situation, nobody makes the kind of comments.

On the subject of the segment, I thought Calipari did a good job.