Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nolan Dennis...The more I learn..

Featured Replies

UKCATSFAN, this is your response when Calipari was talked about two years ago before Gillispie was hired:

 

Even though Calipari wasn't fingered in the Camby situation or Allen's arrest, it just shows what kind of ship Calipari runs. Tubby Smith did things the right way and the classy way and if he found out someone wasn't doing things right, they didn't last too long. UK will be sanctioned within 5 yrs if Calipari takes over.

 

Obviously, you've changed your position. Why?

It seems obvious, doesn't it?
  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just found this on another thread. This is part of your post.......

 

"Calipari had dominated the CUSA, but I think people did worry about some of his "baggage" before they actually looked into it."

 

Why say that and then call me out and ask why I didn't want Coach Cal 2 years ago?

 

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

I wasn't calling you out.

 

Calm down.

 

I was searching through old posts (many people do it; it's not rare). I wanted Calipari then and was curious what changed your (and many others, mind you) mind.

 

Calm down. It was nothing personal against you, bud. I am glad we're all behind Calipari this go round.

  • Author
I wasn't calling you out.

 

Calm down.

 

I was searching through old posts (many people do it; it's not rare). I wanted Calipari then and was curious what changed your (and many others, mind you) mind.

 

Calm down. It was nothing personal against you, bud. I am glad we're all behind Calipari this go round.

 

 

No biggie!! I was just having some fun with it!

Nolan can really fill it up from behind the arc!:thumb:

 

I was wondering about that. I saw a video on him that was very impressive. But in the video I never saw him shoot from outsiide.

 

Has anyone heard anything new on him?

Nolan Dennis can flat out play, would take him in a heartbeat!

Nolan can really fill it up from behind the arc!:thumb:

 

UK hasn't had a promising 3 point shooter in over a decade!!!

UK hasn't had a promising 3 point shooter in over a decade!!!

Patrick Sparks in 2005?

Patrick Sparks in 2005?

 

Didn't impress me like I wanted him too! We need somebody like J.J Redick. But wearing UK Blue!

Didn't impress me like I wanted him too! We need somebody like J.J Redick. But wearing UK Blue!

Tayshuan Prince in 2002? Only 7 years ago!

Tayshuan Prince in 2002? Only 7 years ago!

 

Close enough to be a decade,:ylsuper:

:confused:

Close enough to be a decade,:ylsuper:

 

Meeks can fill it up! He is a very promisng shooter! Forget about Jodie?

:confused:

 

Meeks can fill it up! He is a very promisng shooter! Forget about Jodie?

 

Sure didn't but it seemed like he fell off the mountain toward the end of the season???:idunno:

Sure didn't but it seemed like he fell off the mountain toward the end of the season???:idunno:

BCG was the problem. Everyone quit playing as hard after mid-way.

BCG was the problem. Everyone quit playing as hard after mid-way.

 

Can't disagree with that!!!:thumb:

Meeks is a lot better definsive player compared to J.J. and can fill it up on offense as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.