Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pat Forde = Clown

Featured Replies

I would like to see them put the gloves on and settle it in the ring...:ylsuper::D

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, his job is to opine about college basketball. His opinion about UK is not favorable.

 

I think his comments in this situation are sad. Its obvious Tim Floyd has done something seriously illegal. That is not obvious about Calipari. Big difference!

We all just need to get ready for the hate. The butt kickings are coming, so the hate for UK will grow.

I don't know how many of you on here know Pat Forde....well I do...and he is a great reporter who is very well educated and does some serious research regarding his work.

 

I agree with you RP. I actually know Pat as well. I think the article was funny!

Here's a thought...don't like what he writes??? Don't read it!

I hate how he pronounces the E in his last name...

 

Why can't it just be ford...like the car company?

 

Hillarious.

 

Can I ask this one more time, as it still hasn't been answered? Why do non-UK fans get tore up so much when Kentucky fans get up in arms with someone bad mouthing the program/coach/anything else.

 

It's a website based in Kentucky, and Kentucky Basketball has a fan base around the country, naturally there is going to be a lot of discussion about the program.

Here's a thought...don't like what he writes??? Don't read it!

 

Good suggestion, it's the route I take.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.