Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari is Kentucky's new coach.

Featured Replies

Maybe thats the secret weapon that Calipari uses to get guys to play for his program! He just whips out his daughter and one look at her, and they all come scrambling in!

 

True. I know I was very happy about Coach Cal being here. However it just sold me even more on him once I seen his daughter. So maybe that is his secret weapon to getting players. :lol:

  • Replies 572
  • Views 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I ask you this how would you like it if 3 5*'s verballed to Duke, but were smart enough not to sign, yet they were still being recruited by UNC and Wake and then on signing day two went to UNC and the other went to Wake while Duke got zero kids?

 

Verbals are just that, verbals.....if you can't get them to sign in the early signing period free game. At some point these young men need to stick with the legal binding document that they signed.

Verbals are just that, verbals.....if you can't get them to sign in the early signing period free game. At some point these young men need to stick with the legal binding document that they signed.

 

My point is that every good player will only verbal. Why would they not? It will be like football where you think you have a great class until signing day. I don't want that for basketball. I may be in the minority, but it would be a whole different animal. I will say this though. It could be great for UK. A lot of people are claiming that Cal works in the grey area and that he's a bit of a snake. If the college hoops environment turned shady I'd like a shady coach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.