March 31, 200917 yr "The door is going to be hired as the new coach...":notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
March 31, 200917 yr "The door is going to be hired as the new coach...":notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :thumb: The door will have a winning record.
March 31, 200917 yr Where will be able to watch this airport footage? Cam guy says they are working on it. They don't have much time.
March 31, 200917 yr Cam guy says they are working on it. They don't have much time. Who are the cam guys? Link?
March 31, 200917 yr Arghhhh, I have to go to Night Class, I'm going to be out of the loop for 4 hours! Hopefully when I get home, I find out some good news! COME ON CAL
March 31, 200917 yr Headlines on the door page; BREAKING NEWS UK Sending Plane for Calipari Well crap...it show Les....
March 31, 200917 yr I say IF there is a plane, once Cal boards the plane UK will make an announcement on a presser.
March 31, 200917 yr Who are the cam guys? Link? The guys operating the cam. :lol: That's what they said.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.