March 31, 200917 yr They have someone on the way to the Finch center with a Cam. How many lives feeds can I have up at once? :lol:
March 31, 200917 yr They should start putting 10 second ads on these cams. They could charge a good amount. :lol:
March 31, 200917 yr I have five hungry children waiting on supper and I'm sitting here staring at a door! Where are my priorities??? :lol:
March 31, 200917 yr I have five hungry children waiting on supper and I'm sitting here staring at a door! Where are my priorities??? :lol: :lol:
March 31, 200917 yr I have five hungry children waiting on supper and I'm sitting here staring at a door! Where are my priorities??? :lol: Tell them to order Pizza!!!
March 31, 200917 yr I have five hungry children waiting on supper and I'm sitting here staring at a door! Where are my priorities??? :lol: Have a pizza delivered lol
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.