Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's play Devils Advocate

Featured Replies

If there is a new coach, how many of the porter/harris/stevenson trio start next year?

 

Hopefully Harris.....

If there is a new coach, how many of the porter/harris/stevenson trio start next year?

 

 

One, I believe. Assuming PP and JM stay, I think it will be more like:

 

Porter

Meeks

Miller

Pilgrim

Patterson

 

Yes, Porter will start until someone shows they are better...

I hope Harris can stay healthy next year, he will be needed to serve as a leader for this team.

One, I believe. Assuming PP and JM stay, I think it will be more like:

 

Porter

Meeks

Miller

Pilgrim

Patterson

 

Yes, Porter will start until someone shows they are better...

 

 

No Orten?

UK fans are disgusted with losing to bad teams. The losses have been well documented. BCG does not display a positive light on the school. If he is so obsessed with basketball why does that not show up on the court? If I were completely obsessed with a sport I would spend hours trying to figure out schemes that will help my players and myself succeed. The lack of adjustments through out the season were appearant. Plus he is a jerk to people in the media, very bad move in today's world.

 

Why do people bad mouth Kentucky basketball?

Here are reasons why I would want to be here: Good facilities, people care about what you are doing, the money is good, if you win you can become a legend, everyone gets excited to play Kentucky, the fans get upset if you lose, if you are a great competitor that makes a defference. You are in the state and national media.

 

Reasons why I would not come:

Pressure, am I tough enough?

Weather, not real great but better than some places.

The fans get upset when I lose a game, if you can't handle it, then you should not come.

If I lose to teams that are not as good as mine and I am a jerk to the people around me then I will be fired.

Rupp is getting older and losing its luster.

No Orten?
He hasn't played for the whole season. He will probably eventually start but he isn't going to come in and save the day.
What happens if they win the National Championship?

 

Who gets credit?

 

Mitch and Lee.

Let's say Donovan is UK's coach next year, and all of the current players stay, and all of the recruits still come. How bad will UK fans let him have it if the Cats don't make the tournament. What kind of season should everyone expect?

 

Depends on how the season plays out. Fans will not be pleased, but Donovan will have a better honeymoon period and given a free pass because of the respect he already has earned and the likability factor. (Recruiting to the point will also be a key factor)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.