Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NIT Selection Show

Featured Replies

Is Duquesne in?

 

Yes a 7 seed but I forgot who they play.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Cincinnati yet.

Is Duquesne in?

 

7 Seed vs Virginia Tech.

 

 

 

Florida in NIT year 2.

  • Author
No Cincinnati yet.

 

They didn't make it...

 

 

Florida is a 1

Penn State a 2

 

 

Duquense plays Virginia Tech.

When is the CBI Selection show?

 

Cincy likely to get a CBI invite.

Who drew UT-martin?

 

Auburn did.

Cincy likely to get a CBI invite.

 

Cronin says they won't accept it. I bet he changes his tune.

  • Author
Who drew UT-martin?

 

They were an 8, but I can't remember who they play....

Auburn did.

 

It'll be fun watching the Tigers trying to stop Lester Hudson. Auburn should pull away and win easily though.

Cronin says they won't accept it. I bet he changes his tune.

 

I don't think they will take it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.