Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NIT Selection Show

Featured Replies

I am pretty sure they got an 8 seed and I think they play Auburn.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cronin says they won't accept it. I bet he changes his tune.

 

I wouldn't mind seeing Bama @ UC in the CBI

Cincy likely to get a CBI invite.

 

Which they will turn down...

I bet he changes his tune.

 

Nope...

Which they will turn down...

 

They shouldn't, IMO.

Nope...

 

I know you know, but I thought the same thing.

GT did they think they were going to get into the NIT. Or was it up in the air.

They shouldn't, IMO.

 

Yes they should. Time for this season to end...

GT did they think they were going to get into the NIT. Or was it up in the air.

 

Up in the air. They hadn't cleaned out the locker room yet...

Yes they should. Time for this season to end...

 

I don't know. I'm all about giving the seniors a few more games.

I don't know. I'm all about giving the seniors a few more games.

I know... :D

Yes they should. Time for this season to end...

 

I agree. I think, like I said about Kentucky a few days ago, they need to get as far away from each other as possible for a period of time.

I agree. I think, like I said about Kentucky a few days ago, they need to get as far away from each other as possible for a period of time.

Things are a lot more out of wack than most could even imagine right now. Time to get to work on next year...

Things are a lot more out of wack than most could even imagine right now. Time to get to work on next year...

 

Which place???? :thumb:

Is there a bracket out for this yet...not that I am playing in an NIT pool. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.