March 15, 200917 yr I think LSU and Tennessee are locks. Obviously Mississippi State can become the third with a win tomorrow. With the rash of recent wins/losses in other tournaments, I really don't think the likes of South Carolina, Auburn and/or Florida can make it.
March 15, 200917 yr UT, LSU, Miss. State, and Auburn. Hopefully S. Carolina can make it as well to give them 5.
March 15, 200917 yr UT, LSU, Miss. State, and Auburn. Hopefully S. Carolina can make it as well to give them 5. JMO but noway the SEC gets 5 teams
March 15, 200917 yr JMO but noway the SEC gets 5 teams They could. I know the conference wasn't amazing this season, but those 5 should be in the conversation.
March 15, 200917 yr IN: LSU, Tennessee, Mississippi State, South Carolina, Auburn The only iffy team in the bunch is Auburn, who is getting thumped by Tennessee as we speak. While their non-conference sked wasn't much, they did lose to three tourney teams -- Dayton, Xavier, and Nortern Iowa. They also have wins over LSU and swept Miss State. South Carolina gets points for winning at a suddenly hot Baylor early in the year. Florida did get a win at Washington but stumbled down the stretch. Same reason UK misses out. South Carolina and Auburn have no shot.
March 15, 200917 yr Miss St, LSU, Tenn... Maybe Auburn, but I say no on them. I got this one right... maybe the only one.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.