Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Central vs. West Jessamine Predictions (12th) 3/10

Featured Replies

I think Rob Jones extends the zone and stops the dribble penetration by Polson thus slowing down his attacking the basket. I also think by extending the zone and McCreary is so long that its gonna cause West problems getting good looks. If they do this and execute, then McCreary by 8. If they by some crazy reason decide to play man to man, West by 5.

The Raiders will be crowned 12th region champs tonight. In a great game.

  • Author
I think Rob Jones extends the zone and stops the dribble penetration by Polson thus slowing down his attacking the basket. I also think by extending the zone and McCreary is so long that its gonna cause West problems getting good looks. If they do this and execute, then McCreary by 8. If they by some crazy reason decide to play man to man, West by 5.

 

Agreed. Polson drives and that's exactly in McCreary's favor because they play zone so much. They'll need to hit their shots though and take advantage of their length in the paint.

You tell Rob Jones that Jesse James has laid out his gameplan, no wait I will tell him tonight. Good luck to the Raiders. I will be there rooting you guys on. I think alot of Wayne stayed last night and cheered for the Raiders, as a matter of fact I know they did.

Kudos to Wayne Co's radio station 93.1. They broadcast the Raider game and it was almost like having our home station (if we had one) broadcast!! Greatly appreciated by those of us who couldn't make the trip!!:dancingpa

  • Author
You tell Rob Jones that Jesse James has laid out his gameplan, no wait I will tell him tonight. Good luck to the Raiders. I will be there rooting you guys on. I think alot of Wayne stayed last night and cheered for the Raiders, as a matter of fact I know they did.

 

The atmosphere was amazing last night. I was cheering for Wayne last night as well. The crowd for McCreary certainly is a fun bunch.

Kudos to Wayne Co's radio station 93.1. They broadcast the Raider game and it was almost like having our home station (if we had one) broadcast!! Greatly appreciated by those of us who couldn't make the trip!!:dancingpa

 

I dont know if they are doing the game tonight, but it would not suprise me if they did. I am sure they treated McCreary like they were their own.

I dont know if they are doing the game tonight, but it would not suprise me if they did. I am sure they treated McCreary like they were their own.

 

They did as well as McCreary did for them. It's nice to see us cheering for each other. Wanye was greatly appreciated last light in staying and being part of the Raider crowd. Thanks guys! :clap:

After watching both games last night, I think McCreary better tighten up their zone because one thing is for sure, Polson likes to drive but if you let him stand at the 3 point line without a hand in his face, he'll shoot the 3. Lincoln took and made quite a few open 3's last night. I wish I could be there to see how this turns out. Should be a dandy. Too close for me to call.

  • Author
After watching both games last night, I think McCreary better tighten up their zone because one thing is for sure, Polson likes to drive but if you let him stand at the 3 point line without a hand in his face, he'll shoot the 3. Lincoln took and made quite a few open 3's last night. I wish I could be there to see how this turns out. Should be a dandy. Too close for me to call.

 

True.

 

But I think McCreary will take their chances from the three. Now if he starts heating up and drilling a bunch, then they may run something like a box and one that will close up the driving abilities, but also keep someone on him at all times.

 

Should be a good game.

 

Polson had twenty at McCreary earlier this season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.