Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Central vs. West Jessamine Predictions (12th) 3/10

Featured Replies

The Raiders of McCreary Central will battle the Colts of West Jessamine for a trip to Rupp Arena, a first ever for the Colts should they win, and twenty-six years for the Raiders.

 

The Raiders, winners of the 48th district, come off a dominating performance over East Jessamine and a nail-biter over a tough, tough Lincoln County squad.

 

The Colts, winners of the 46th district, come off a nine point win over Danville and a tough 13-point win over Wayne County.

 

The two met in Raider land in one of the first games of the season with McCreary coming out on top by a bucket. Both teams have improved, and McCreary is playing very inspired ball including winning 8 of their last 9.

 

Both have outstanding players in Watts (MC) and Polson (WJ).

 

Who wins the battle?

 

I think McCreary's zone will cause problems for Polson, who likes to drive the lane. He reminds me a lot of Calathes from Florida. McCreary should win the battle in the paint. I like McCreary across the board in this one.

 

Raiders win 68-64.

I agree, I think McCreary Central will come out on top of this one. It would be very hard for MC to get beat from the way they have been playing.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Raider Rob will be a sight patrolling the Rupp Arena sidelines....GO RAIDERS!

Watts, McCeary Central vs Polson, West Jessamine should be a good one, I am going with McCeary Central

I think this will another barnburner! Time for the 26 year drought to come to close. I'll take the Raiders 64-60.

This should be a great one. Two good team, two good coaches, and two standout players. I am going with MC by 1

I am sticking with my pre-region prediction....

 

West Jess. in a tight one.

West Jessamine 60-57.

McCreary Central by 6

 

67-61

Polson best Point Guard I've seen in years. McCreary needs to keep the ball out of his hands. Too many touches and McCreary could find they are in trouble. I think the Raiders find a way to Win. I don't think Watts and Roark and the crew will let West Jessamine Win. GO RAIDERS, a trip to Rupp is all that's on the line. Raiders Win! Raiders Win! Raiders Win !!!!!!!

  • Author

There is a site called Calpreps.com where you can project matchups.

 

McCreary vs. West Jessamine.

If at McCreary, MC wins 65-62.

If at West Jessamine, WJ wins 64-63.

If on a neutral court, MC wins 64-63.

 

This should be a dandy.

 

However, I think it goes by atleast four or five either way.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.