Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Great Article on Michael Porter

Featured Replies

He may not be the best basketball play for UK, but he has his priority's right. He has a good head on his shoulders and Jesus in his heart. He is a winner in life and basketball is just a small part of it. The grief he gets from a lot of fans is not his fault. His talent my not be what we think a UK players should be, but I am sure he gives his all in every game. I wish him all the best in life.

 

Very good post, a lot like the class that Saul Smith showed when he was here. That kid took as much and more classlesss abuse than I have seen any player take:irked: (and I am talking about the home (U.K.) fans (or so called U.K. fans). I personally was embarrassed by somes actions and don't put those kind in the true fan classification.

Saul took it day in and day out and handled things with nothing but class. Porter is doing the same thing.

Edited by oldrambler

Very good post, a lot like the class that Saul Smith showed when he was here. That kid took as much and more classlesss abuse than I have seen any player take:irked: (and I am talking about the home (U.K.) fans (or so called U.K. fans:rolleyes). I personally was embarrassed by somes actions and don't put those kind in the true fan classification.

Saul took it day in and day out and handled things with nothing but class. Porter is doing the same thing.

 

:thumb:

I find it interesting that the collective "we" bash the kid and then as soon as he says he's a Christian he's suddenly alright.

 

Its certainly a reflection upon us.

 

I don't think that most of those who have bashed Porter have posted on this thread yet.

I don't think that most of those who have bashed Porter have posted on this thread yet.

 

I don't either, I probably posted a complaint about his play in a game or turnovers or something but know that I have not went on and on like some have. I have also like others on this thread posted praise when he has played well where some haven't. JMO

I find it interesting that the collective "we" bash the kid and then as soon as he says he's a Christian he's suddenly alright.

 

Its certainly a reflection upon us.

 

Who is we and us. :confused:

Who is we and us. :confused:

 

Do you understand the "collective" part?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.