February 27, 200917 yr Awesome job by UC paying respect to the guy who rebuilt them. UC sure hired the right guy in Cronin.
February 27, 200917 yr That was really awesome....thanks GT.. They did a great job with it. Nothing draw out or overblown, just a chance for everyone to stand and cheer a Cincinnati legend. He had a bunch of his old guys there too. Nicky, Melvin, Patterson, Bobbitt, Tate, Flint, Fletcher and several others were in the house. Simply an awesome night...
February 27, 200917 yr ^ Even though I used to love to hate him, that is so awesome....I am so glad the athletic department decided to honor him in the way he deserved.
February 27, 200917 yr Just got done with the game on the DVR. Knight is as good as I have ever heard doing color. Sure he might not know your name, but he will know what you do as a plus or minus. Quick Draw Curtis Shaw is gaining on Higgins and Hightower. He was flat out awful. Need sleep. On to a visit to the Carrier Dome Sunday...
February 27, 200917 yr Just got done with the game on the DVR. Knight is as good as I have ever heard doing color. Sure he might not know your name, but he will know what you do as a plus or minus. Quick Draw Curtis Shaw is gaining on Higgins and Hightower. He was flat out awful. Need sleep. On to a visit to the Carrier Dome Sunday... I agree about Knight. He's superb on Gameday too. When he picked the officials as his player to watch a few weeks back I was in tears. He mentioned something like it doesn't matter how good the players are sometimes b/c the officials can be so bad.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.