February 24, 200917 yr Anyone watching? Kansas had a big second half lead, but OU is coming back. Griffin is not playing if you are not watching.
February 24, 200917 yr You like him? I really like his game. Been a fan of him for a long time. He got a really bad reputation from fans that didn't know he was just an outgoing kid that sometimes got sucked up in the hype of his recruitment. He's having a great year, and I'm really happy for him. Just wish it was at UC...
February 24, 200917 yr Author GT, what you think about Kansas? They have quietly put together a nice season after losing so much from last year. This Taylor kid is a player and Collins can play with anyone.
February 24, 200917 yr Anyone that isn't watching this game - I would highly encourage you to flip it over to ESPN. This one is becoming legendary.
February 24, 200917 yr GT, what you think about Kansas? They have quietly put together a nice season after losing so much from last year. This Taylor kid is a player and Collins can play with anyone. Collins is one of the most underrated players around. He was a big part of that team last year. I think they are a Sweet 16 team at best this year.
February 24, 200917 yr Been a fan of him for a long time. He got a really bad reputation from fans that didn't know he was just an outgoing kid that sometimes got sucked up in the hype of his recruitment. He's having a great year, and I'm really happy for him. Just wish it was at UC... She is was really full of himself basically. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.