Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas/OU Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Collins is one of the most underrated players around. He was a big part of that team last year. I think they are a Sweet 16 team at best this year.

 

Sounds about right. I don't think they have the inside game to go too far.

GT, what you think about Kansas? They have quietly put together a nice season after losing so much from last year. This Taylor kid is a player and Collins can play with anyone.

I think they CAN be dangerous, but are just as likely for an early exit.

 

Taylor was in line to be the next big time guard at Marquette before Crean left, and I'll take any kid that has shown he can get it done at St Anthony's or St Ben's. The Hurley's flat out know how to get you ready for the next level. Not surprised at all he is good one.

 

Collins is a Chicago kid, and as long as you can get them qualified you know they will be tough. Have heard a lot of negative things about his HS, but it seems they recruit well... :D

She is was really full of himself basically. :lol:

 

Not at all. He loved to talk to recruiting sites, and was known to enjoy a visit or head coach phone call a little too much. Willie was never full of himself, just maybe a little too outgoing...

You like him?

 

I really like his game.

 

He's moving up on draft boards more and more as the season goes on.

Once again a great fight put up by the Sooners without Blake. This CAN make them a very dangerous team in the tournament. Let's see how Capel handles it. I'm a fan...

  • Author
Once again a great fight put up by the Sooners without Blake. This CAN make them a very dangerous team in the tournament. Let's see how Capel handles it. I'm a fan...

 

This wouldn't be the first time in sports a small injury like this actually turns out to benefit the team. OU has looked good without their star tonight and part of Saturday night.

Big win for KU, with or without Griffen. Griffen is really important to OU. I'm not impressed with the defense for either one of these teams.

  • Author
Big win for KU, with or without Griffen. Griffen is really important to OU. I'm not impressed with the defense for either one of these teams.

 

Remind you of the football teams?

Remind you of the football teams?

 

Yes....:lol:

Big win for KU, with or without Griffen. Griffen is really important to OU. I'm not impressed with the defense for either one of these teams.

 

No one plays defense like the Big East...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.