Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do Catholics...

Featured Replies

Also, you feel rancor? How do you think a Catholic feels whenever one of these types of threads are posted? It's been quite a while since I saw a "Do Baptists...?" thread posted, or any other denomination. And, frankly, it's rancorous to me, because if anyone is REALLY interested in any other faith, there are a plethora of resources to find the answers.

 

Again to point out, unless I misread it, the author of this thread is Catholic.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me neither.

 

 

I've been Catholic since 1966, and I have yet to sit in a Mass and hear a priest preach specifically against any other denomination.

 

I attend a non-denominational Christian church and have never heard one either on Catholics, Lutherans, or any other Christian denomination.

Same here^^^, the word "believe" is in the book of John 99 times. I understand that if you believe in Jesus Christ you are obeying the Gospel.

 

If someone starts to "down" any other faith, in our church the situation is stopped very quickly,,believe me thats not our goal.

 

There is no perfect Church if there was and I joined it, then it would no longer be perfect.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.