Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 75 Indian Hill, OH 58

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Indian Hill is the #2 team in Ohio in their division. Good win for Boone.

Way to go Rebels. Another quality win. Keep up the good work!

#23 probably had the best high school dunk I have ever seen!!! Nice :clap:

#23 probably had the best high school dunk I have ever seen!!! Nice :clap:

 

I believe that's Cotton. He can definetly get up there.

I believe that's Cotton. He can definetly get up there.

 

I'd say so! A 360 in high school is Excellent

Good win for the Rebels looks like they are staying focused and taking care of business this year.

Congrats, I think Boone should, by far be the handsdown favorite to win regionals.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Congrats, i think boone should, by far be the handsdown favorite to win regionals.

 

I don't know about "hands down" but they should be one of the two favorites along with Holmes.

Your location is Covington and you claim Boone to be by far the hands down favorite to win the region? :sssh: We're not sandbagging here are we?

Your location is Covington and you claim Boone to be by far the hands down favorite to win the region? :sssh: We're not sandbagging here are we?

 

Oh no......they're onto me.

Nice job Boone Co.! Any win against Ohio is great in my book, and the fact they are ranked, makes it even better!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.