Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eric Bledsoe

Featured Replies

6' Point Guard out of Birmingham... 4 star rated as the 12th ranked PG in the 2009 class. I've heard he has interest in UK and Cincinnati after verballing to Ole Miss in October and changing his mind 2 hours later only to end up elimnating them. From what I've seen he looks like a guy that could help either team right away. Anyone hear anything about this guy?

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grades are an issue, but seem to be back on track. I'd have him as the #2 PG prospect for UC...

PS. Stop getting your info from Bearcatnews... :lol:

Does verballing then taking it back like that make other programs weary of going after a kid?

Does verballing then taking it back like that make other programs weary of going after a kid?

Not a kid like Bledsoe...

Not a kid like Bledsoe...

 

Gotcha. :thumb:

Gotcha. :thumb:

Pure PGs are hard to find. He's an excellent defender and likes to share the ball. Take him if you can get him recruit...

GT, how do you think Bledsoe compares to Darius Smith?

GT, how do you think Bledsoe compares to Darius Smith?

I like Smith better right now. Both share a lot of the same qualities, but Smith brings more to the table IMO...

So who has the edge on him right now GT?

No clue yet. Tracking him and Smith very closely, but both are wide open so far...

  • Author
PS. Stop getting your info from Bearcatnews... :lol:

 

:lol: I did more homework than just that....

 

Is this a kid that will be a hard sell to get out of the SEC?

:lol: I did more homework than just that....

 

Is this a kid that will be a hard sell to get out of the SEC?

No. He is wide open.

 

UC will get one of the trio of Smith, Beldsoe or JUCO James Beatty...

  • Author
I like Smith better right now. Both share a lot of the same qualities, but Smith brings more to the table IMO...

 

I thought Smith was considered by a lot of people to be more of a 2?

I thought Smith was considered by a lot of people to be more of a 2?

Not by me. Pure PG that will be right there with Bledsoe in the rankings when Rivals updates...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.