February 15, 200917 yr Kentucky is involved with Smith but hadnt heard any information concerning Bledsoe. I think Kentucky has a good shot at Smith if they turn up the heat. They have been recruiting Smith for a while now.
February 15, 200917 yr They have been recruiting Smith for a while now. A lot of teams have been on Smith for a while. Just sayin...
February 15, 200917 yr I really dont know where Smith will end up but I know Kentucky is in the top 5or they were just a few weeks ago. And I know that I lot of teams have been involved. We will just see where he ends up.
February 15, 200917 yr Birmingham/Mobile/Huntsville just a few cities that have very good tradition in our state. Need a coach to keep some of these kids in state.
February 15, 200917 yr Author Doesnt Alabama typically keep their players in state? At the moment I believe they lack a coach, which doesn't help in the recruiting sector...
February 20, 200917 yr Recruiting never was the problem under Gottfried. It was coaching. Typically, Alabama keeps its better players in state.
February 20, 200917 yr Author Duke has entered the mix for Bledsoe... Are they a real player or is it too late?
February 20, 200917 yr Are they a real player or is it too late? Duke isn't getting Wall. Bledsoe is the next in line...
March 10, 200917 yr ^ Let's hope he picks UK then. :ylsuper: Hopefully he sees that he could be a potiental starter next year.
March 18, 200917 yr UC is right there with Marquette on Smith. Home town DePaul is 3rd. Still a wide open deal on Bledsoe and where he can get in...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.