Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arizona St 74 UCLA 67

Featured Replies

Harden is awesome. He is one of my favorite players this year. I just dont understand why people rush the court when you are on the elite level of the game so to say.

I just dont understand why people rush the court when you are on the elite level of the game so to say.

 

Being Top 25 doesn't make your student section top 25...

Being Top 25 doesn't make your student section top 25...

 

Haha, thats true.

I have been saying all year that UCLA is overrated. The really don't have a quality win yet over a very good team. The only team they have beaten that is the least bit impressive is Notre Dame and that was during a 6 or 7 game losing streak.

Except for the fact that the hook was a more obvious blown call than the charge....It might have been the most obvious hook I've seen all year, and yet you're okay with them blowing that one, but not the charge?

 

I think I made my opinion pretty clear earlier in the thread.

Love seeing the rest of the nation get a good look at James Harden. Kid is the real deal...

 

I agree 100%. This kid is a player..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.