February 13, 200917 yr #6 goes down... And they rush the floor when their ranked in the top 20 already...
February 13, 200917 yr Love seeing the rest of the nation get a good look at James Harden. Kid is the real deal...
February 13, 200917 yr Really bad charging call on Collison with about 40 seconds to go. Also a really bad miss on a hook 1 second before the charge. Two bad calls don't make it right either way, but both happened...
February 13, 200917 yr Also a really bad miss on a hook 1 second before the charge. Two bad calls don't make it right either way, but both happened... Not the same. How often is a hook called with a minute to go? I've never seen it.
February 13, 200917 yr Not the same. How often is a hook called with a minute to go? I've never seen it. Now there are levels of missed calls??? :lol:
February 13, 200917 yr Just as I thought UCLA could play their way to a 1 seed, ASU could garner a 2 with a strong finish.
February 13, 200917 yr Now there are levels of missed calls??? :lol: Um kinda yea... in a one point game with a minute to go. Ever see a carry or three seconds called when the game is on the line? A "hook" is in the same category.
February 13, 200917 yr Also a really bad miss on a hook 1 second before the charge. Two bad calls don't make it right either way, but both happened... Not the same. How often is a hook called with a minute to go? I've never seen it.I don't like either way they went, but in the end it seemed as though the right call was almost made. The rule on a player control foul states that if the ball is in the air, the shot counts. Collison had let the ball go, foul was called, points should've counted.
February 13, 200917 yr Um kinda yea... in a one point game with a minute to go. Ever see a carry or three seconds called when the game is on the line? A "hook" is in the same category. Just because they're not called, doesn't mean they shouldn't be.
February 13, 200917 yr I don't like either way they went, but in the end it seemed as though the right call was almost made. The rule on a player control foul states that if the ball is in the air, the shot counts. Collison had let the ball go, foul was called, points should've counted. The ASU player was late and moving. It was the definition of a block.
February 13, 200917 yr ^ OK...but you should be equally upset about the no call on the hook. I think most people accept the fact that those types of calls aren't going to be made with the game on the line. If we want to discuss if they should be or not, now that's another argument.
February 13, 200917 yr I think most people accept the fact that those types of calls aren't going to be made with the game on the line. If we want to discuss if they should be or not, now that's another argument. I am with you on this one, OR. As far as the game, Arizona State was on fire most of the night. Harden had 15 points and 9 turnovers 7-8 assist? He makes plays but made a lot of mistakes tonight too. I don't think ASU will go that deep in the tournament. Their PG didn't really impress me that much. Of course, Collison was hounding him most of the game.
February 14, 200917 yr I think most people accept the fact that those types of calls aren't going to be made with the game on the line. If we want to discuss if they should be or not, now that's another argument. Except for the fact that the hook was a more obvious blown call than the charge....It might have been the most obvious hook I've seen all year, and yet you're okay with them blowing that one, but not the charge?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.