February 8, 200917 yr This UT loss is all good.:ylsuper: Always good to see the Vols beat in anything from Basketball to checkers!:dancingpa They should have lost to Arkansas!
February 8, 200917 yr It's not? Tennessee was coming off a road win against a much better team in Arkansas, and Kentucky was their worst loss to date. Arkansas is 1-6 in SEC play, I wouldn't call that to much of a win. I understand they beat Texas and OU both, but this team is different from that one. It's not a shocker to see Auburn beat UT.
February 8, 200917 yr Not a bad win for an awful team. One awful team beats a nearly awful team. Eh... :idunno:
February 8, 200917 yr Author It's not? Tennessee was coming off a road win against a much better team in Arkansas, and Kentucky was their worst loss to date. Arkansas is 1-6 in SEC play, I wouldn't call that to much of a win. I understand they beat Texas and OU both, but this team is different from that one. It's not a shocker to see Auburn beat UT. You don't think Arkansas is better than Auburn?
February 8, 200917 yr One awful team beats a nearly awful team. Eh... :idunno: Tennessee is in the tourney as of right now and I would say probably comfortably so. Not a good day for them, but they are in pretty solidly.
February 8, 200917 yr You don't think Arkansas is better than Auburn? Arkansas SHOULD be better than Auburn. Just not doing much lately to say they are...
February 8, 200917 yr You don't think Arkansas is better than Auburn? Auburn beat the crap out of Arkansas at Bud Walton a week or so ago. The Hogs went down today in StarkVegas.
February 8, 200917 yr Tennessee is in the tourney as of right now and I would say probably comfortably so. Not a good day for them, but they are in pretty solidly. I'd agree. Just having some fun. Might be celebrating today's win a little tonight... :clap:
February 8, 200917 yr Pearl is fine for a while at UT, plus people are too worried abut getting a muzzle on their football coach...hasnt been this much excitement since the Don DeVoe days.
February 8, 200917 yr You don't think Arkansas is better than Auburn? Arkansas SHOULD be better than Auburn. Just not doing much lately to say they are... Thank you.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.