Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 83 Temple 74

Featured Replies

X really looked good tonight. Shot the ball well from three.

 

Anyone watch?

 

I know Xavier threads normally only get started if they lose, or update threads when they are losing (UMASS) . :lol:

This was a big game, and big win for Xavier tonight with Temple being a top 3 team in the A10. Raymond had a big night, and they did it without Brown having a big game. The past couple games, I have really noticed how much depth Xavier has this year and they are getting great minutes from many guys. Side note, Brad Redford is great!

I know Xavier threads normally only get started if they lose, or update threads when they are losing (UMASS) . :lol:

 

Probably because nobody cares. Any top 10 team would get an update thread if they were losing.

I watched, they blew the cover late oh well. They've given up some points lately, but haven't lost. I think they make a good run w/ the right matchups. I wouldn't at all be shocked if they are one of the last 4 teams.

X did look good, they have a nice inside game.

Redford can flat out shoot the ball. I was joking around with my two X guys over the summer that when a 3 leaves his hand it's as likely to go in as a layup. I fugured he'd have a ton of problems on D, but they are hiding him pretty well when he's in.

 

X also did a great job defending Christmas. Some others for Temple had good nights as a result, but if you lock him down they can't win a big game on the road...

  • Author
Probably because nobody cares. Any top 10 team would get an update thread if they were losing.

 

:lol:

 

But then there was not final thread after Xavier won.

:lol:

 

But then there was not final thread after Xavier won.

It's not news unless they lose.

  • Author
I watched, they blew the cover late oh well. They've given up some points lately, but haven't lost. I think they make a good run w/ the right matchups. I wouldn't at all be shocked if they are one of the last 4 teams.

 

Any team that presses or really pressures the ball and wings will give Xavier fits. Tonight, late in the game they struggled with a the press against Temple at times.

  • Author
It's not news unless they lose.

 

I know. It's just funny that a local team is highly ranked and playing well and NO ONE does care!

I know. It's just funny that a local team is highly ranked and playing well and NO ONE does care!

I find it funny too... :lol:

I know. It's just funny that a local team is highly ranked and playing well and NO ONE does care!

 

Small fan base + Awful conference = NO ONE CARES!!! :lol:

  • Author
I find it funny too... :lol:

 

YOU find it funny that Xavier is highly ranked, right? :lol:

YOU find it funny that Xavier is highly ranked, right? :lol:

:ohbrother: :lol:

Small fan base + Awful conference = NO ONE CARES!!! :lol:

 

I think they'll take the 10,000 in attendance every night at Cintas, as opposed to the crowd UC is drawing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.