Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC looks to be playing their way in....

Featured Replies

With Miami posting a big win, and UC playing well, that doesn't help UK in anyway.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Miami posting a big win, and UC playing well, that doesn't help UK in anyway.

 

I'm just asking this out of pure curiousity - what does UC playing well have to do with UK in anyways?

  • Author

Before tonight's game they had an RPI of 59, with an SOS of 23, plus they have won more than they have lost recently...

 

UK has an RPI of 75, with a SOS of 92, losing three straight...interesting to say the least.

RP is just trying to stir things as usual.

 

Miami beat UK, so it does help in that sense.

RP is just trying to stir things as usual.

 

Miami beat UK, so it does help in that sense.

 

100% :thumb::lol:

UC has been playing pretty well...

  • Author
I'm just asking this out of pure curiousity - what does UC playing well have to do with UK in anyways?

 

I believe that UK is right now in the bubble zone....UC is vying to get in that spot.....I believe it works, heck I started the thread.

I believe that UK is right now in the bubble zone....UC is vying to get in that spot.....I believe it works, heck I started the thread.

 

Honestly, if UC won out, won the Big East title and made it to the Final Four, it would have no bearing on UK's season whatsoever. :lol:

I believe that UK is right now in the bubble zone....UC is vying to get in that spot.....I believe it works, heck I started the thread.

 

An RPI of 75 is outer edge of the bubble. However, there is still a lot of season left.

UC has been playing pretty well...

 

They just lost by 21 in their last game.

An RPI of 75 is outer edge of the bubble. However, there is still a lot of season left.

 

RPI isn't nearly as big a factor as you think it is.

They just lost by 21 in their last game.

 

:lol: So much for that....

:lol: So much for that....

 

:lol::lol::laugh:

  • Author
RPI isn't nearly as big a factor as you think it is.

 

You're right but record -vs- it is....and last ten.....fact is UK's SOS isn't very good, and they aren't winning, UC's is and they are around .500 in the toughest conference in the country.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.