January 31, 200917 yr UConn wins their game today they will come to Louisville next week as the new#1 will be a big game.
January 31, 200917 yr Man, starting to worry about the top ACC teams. Are they overrated?:sssh: :laugh: My bad, thought this as a Big East thread....:lol:
January 31, 200917 yr Man, starting to worry about the top ACC teams. Are they overrated?:sssh: :laugh: My bad, thought this as a Big East thread....:lol: :lol: The middle of the A.C.C is so good. Wait, I thought this was a Big East thread.
January 31, 200917 yr Author :lol: The middle of the A.C.C is so good. Wait, I thought this was a Big East thread. Might be funny if Tech was a middle of the road ACC team... :idunno:
January 31, 200917 yr Might be funny if Tech was a middle of the road ACC team... :idunno: It was a joke on every level possible.
January 31, 200917 yr Tech is the 2nd worst team in the ACC. Their right behind Virginia in that category...
January 31, 200917 yr Wake is still a Final 4 team. All good teams have a bad outing every once and a while..
January 31, 200917 yr Final. Two boneheaded plays by Wake cost them in the final minute... Their youth must have caught up to them there I suppose. I didn't see it, what happened?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.