Coaches Retiring this Year

I have heard Mike Reitz will be stepping down from Harrison Co. at season's end. Any truth to this?

Nothing official about this, but it would make sense. His son is a senior this year and he's been teaching for quite some time now I believe.

Rumor also has it the Coach Rick Mays of Elliott is planing on retiring at the end of the season.

I've heard this as well. I think he is retiring from everything-AD at EC and Head Coach.

I wonder if this will have anything to do with the mass exodus of the big three and rumors flying around that Timmy Knipp is leaving :cool:

I've heard this as well. I think he is retiring from everything-AD at EC and Head Coach.

I wonder if this will have anything to do with the mass exodus of the big three and rumors flying around that Timmy Knipp is leaving :cool:

Then Mays would go back to being a mediocre coach. :popcorn: Wouldn't you retire in his situation?

Is Timmy Knipp a senior? If not, where would he go?

I'm guessing CrestwoodKnowitAll might not really know it all.

I see Coach Simpson back on the sidelines again next year, and potentially more years after that.

I don't see Simpson hanging it up after this year either.

Does anyone thing Reitz will stick around after this year?