Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 67 Indiana 63

Featured Replies

I didn't once say they were terrible. They have been in a little bit of a slump the last week or two, though. They have lost 2 of 3 and barely slid by a terrible IU team. They are still playing above where they should be playing, though.

The Gophers aren't terrible, but they're not a top 10 team. More like 15-20th. The win over the Cards was huge, but people fail to remember that they had just played the day before & had a long cross country flight to Arizona, so i think that had to play a factor in them being so lethargic.

 

Minnesota is much improved from last year however. I hope they do well because of Tubby.

The Gophers aren't terrible, but they're not a top 10 team. More like 15-20th. The win over the Cards was huge, but people fail to remember that they had just played the day before & had a long cross country flight to Arizona, so i think that had to play a factor in them being so lethargic.

 

Minnesota is much improved from last year however. I hope they do well because of Tubby.

 

I honestly don't even think they're a top 25 team but they are doing very well with the players they have. They should be a lock to win 20+ games and get into the NCAA tourney. That is great for a program that has struggled in recent years :thumb:

I honestly don't even think they're a top 25 team but they are doing very well with the players they have. They should be a lock to win 20+ games and get into the NCAA tourney. That is great for a program that has struggled in recent years :thumb:

 

I agree. They are overachieving this year, which I love to see. They only lose 1 guy from the team this year, and are adding a potential Burger Boy in Royce White and a 4-star Rodney Williams. I look for them to be one of the favorites in the Big Ten next season.

I agree. They are overachieving this year, which I love to see. They only lose 1 guy from the team this year, and are adding a potential Burger Boy in Royce White and a 4-star Rodney Williams. I look for them to be one of the favorites in the Big Ten next season.

 

I agree. Its a major accomplishment, however, if Tubby gets them in the Big Dance this season :thumb:

They will be in the BIG DANCE!

 

Saying that Minnesota is terrible is just silly!!!

They are a borderline top 25 team. Talent wise, probably lower than that. I expect them to be in the dance, but not a high seed. Considering where they were before Tubby got there, I believe they would be thrilled to be there (and should). In the next few years, they will be one of the better Big 10 teams. Good young talent and more on the way.

 

I REALLY like Nolan.

Tubby is the most overrated coach in the United States of America (which pretty much is the world). I said it and i have no regrets.

Tubby is the most overrated coach in the United States of America (which pretty much is the world). I said it and i have no regrets.

 

256 wins at UK, and that's overrated, not to mention, count em, 4 elite eight appearances, and sure he had a few 10 loss seasons, but who cares. The bottom line is, he got the job done with Pitino's players and carried over his momentum....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.