Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 67 Indiana 63

Featured Replies

  • Author

The Golden Gophers get back on the winning track with a conference win at Indiana. Tubby and the Gophers are now 17-3 / 5-3. Illinois is up next on Thursday.

Surprised that they did not win by more. A win is a win though.

 

OldRambler, wouldn't it make more sense to say that Rupp Arena is the Mecca of College Basketball? :D

It seems like Minnesota is playing really bad basketball lately. Oh well, a win is a win...

 

It must've been those rowdy fans that bought the $5 tickets :lol:

  • Author
Surprised that they did not win by more. A win is a win though.

 

OldRambler, wouldn't it make more sense to say that Rupp Arena is the Mecca of College Basketball? :D

 

^ either one works, I have neve been accused of having any sense.. :lol:

  • Author
It seems like Minnesota is playing really bad basketball lately. Oh well, a win is a win...

 

It must've been those rowdy fans that bought the $5 tickets :lol:

 

:thumb: Any win is a win and especially if it is a conference win on the road :thumb:.

:thumb: Any win is a win and especially if it is a conference win on the road :thumb:.

 

I certainly agree. That is what I said about UK yesterday, as well. I'll take a conference road win any time I can get it :thumb:

It seems like Minnesota is playing really bad basketball lately. Oh well, a win is a win...

 

It must've been those rowdy fans that bought the $5 tickets :lol:

 

Minn. is terrible, how in the world did they beat UL?

  • Author
Minn. is terrible, how in the world did they beat UL?

 

:ohbrother: Yes, Minnesota beating U.L. was definately an upset but Tubby tends to prepare his teams for an opponet very well especially when he has a week (9 days this time) to prepare. Tubby also knows Pitino very well and has cetainly had sucsess against him before.

(as for how they beat U.L., I would say that scoring more points was a factor....lol)

 

Anyway, Minnesota is far from terrible :rolleyes:,(17-3) I don't refer to as too shabby.

Minn. is terrible, how in the world did they beat UL?

 

I didn't once say they were terrible. They have been in a little bit of a slump the last week or two, though. They have lost 2 of 3 and barely slid by a terrible IU team. They are still playing above where they should be playing, though.

I didn't once say they were terrible. They have been in a little bit of a slump the last week or two, though. They have lost 2 of 3 and barely slid by a terrible IU team. They are still playing above where they should be playing, though.

 

You didn't say it I did, I watched the IU game yesterday, Minn. is terrible.

Glad to see Tubby and Minnesota keeping those wins coming..

An overachieving team will lay some massive eggs at times. As long as it is a win, I cant question it too much.

You didn't say it I did, I watched the IU game yesterday, Minn. is terrible.

 

And yet they beat Louisville.

Must have been Tubby outcoaching the Ego in Louisville then.:D:p

  • Author
You didn't say it I did, I watched the IU game yesterday, Minn. is terrible.

 

:lol::lol::lol: See post #9.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.