Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 41 Campbell County 37

Featured Replies

  • Author
On paper they look very good. All of the starters have had their low points and their peaks, they just haven't all be peaking at the same time, the only person who has been able to hold it together is Nerl. He's been very steady all year.

 

Did the Smith kid play? How is he?

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious. Are the fans of Campbell County expecting to much from them? Are they that good of a team?

 

 

That is a tough question....every fan expects their team to win and are disappointed when they do not. In this thread I believe that the comments were on the style of game that was played tonight not on the expectations for this team. I feel that Clark is an excellent team and was even shorthanded tonight, but I would have just liked to see a more up tempo offensive type of game BUT that is the the type of basketball I enjoy. Not that it is the only way to play and not that the Camels would have won if that is what they played, they may have lost by more. I guess I feel that if you do not score no matter how well you play D you will lose.

Did the Smith kid play? How is he?

 

No he is still injured.

SCORING

 

CLARK CO--HATTON 14, ZOLLO 13, DANIELS 4, MARTIN 4, WILLIAMS 4, THOMAS 2==41 Quarter scores-15-8-10-8

 

CAMPBELL CO--ALBRECHT 20, NERL 8, JOLLY 6, FRAZEN 3==37

Quarter scores-12-9-12-4

Clark looking good! What did Stenzel and Rogers sit out for? Are there injuries serious?

Clark looking good! What did Stenzel and Rogers sit out for? Are there injuries serious?

 

According to earlier posts, Stenzel was sick (not injured). Rogers had a concussion and a broken nose in a game not long ago and may be out for a while.

 

GS, feel free to correct me if this is not accurate.

Rogers had an out patient surgury this week and also got his nose broken in a game last Saturday and Stenzel left school today with flu symptons.:isurrender:

Rogers had an out patient surgury this week and also got his nose broken in a game last Saturday and Stenzel left school today with flu symptons.:isurrender:

 

Thanks too you both you as well mcpapa!:clap:

:lol: Yes it did my friend. Be sure you do your magic when post season rolls around.:thumb:

 

It was all me :lol: ZAllo (LOL) played well. Hatton played well to for having injuries.

I tried to tell you guys GRC would still win and they would have handle Campbell easily like I said if they had the other 2 players. GRC is the king of the 10th this year so far. Congrats Cards.

Edited by gold sunrise
spelling

  • Author
Clark looking good! What did Stenzel and Rogers sit out for? Are there injuries serious?

 

Rogers had an out patient surgery this week and also got his nose broken in a game last Saturday and Stenzel left school today with flu symptoms.:isurrender:

Cory Rogers did have surgery ( not related to nose) on Wednesday and all went well. He sees a Ear, nose and throat specialist today for the broken nose.

 

Robert Hatton still not 100% from spraining both ankles. Now looks like the flu big has hit.....what next....:ohbrother:

 

I tried to tell you guys GRC would still win and they would have handle Campbell easily like I said if they had the other 2 players. GRC is the king of the 10th this year so far. Congrats Cards.

 

I thought that at the beginning of the season, but not now. Too many injuries. Mason Co not flying under the radar....the 10th is wide open this year.

Cory Rogers did have surgery ( not related to nose) on Wednesday and all went well. He sees a Ear, nose and throat specialist today.

Robert Hatton sitll not 100% from spraining both ankels. Now looks like the flu big has hit.....what next....:ohbrother:

 

 

 

I thought that at the beginning ff the season, but not now. Too many injuries. Mason Co not flying under the radar....the 10th is wide open this year.

 

Can't wait to see Mason Co @ GRC. Though I won't be able to attend. Hope to see it at NKU in the Region if they would meet. :popcorn:

  • Author
Can't wait to see Mason Co @ GRC. Though I won't be able to attend. Hope to see it at NKU in the Region if they would meet. :popcorn:

 

GRC will not be 100% for this game and may not be for the rest of the season....:cry:

GRC will not be 100% for this game and may not be for the rest of the season....:cry:

 

I hope you get everybody healthy Goldie,Just getting them all back to playing ability will be a hugh step.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.